Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever played the PS2 WWE games?

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
These games were my childhood and I still play them regularly. Games like: Smackdown: Here comes the pain, Smackdown Vs. Raw, Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007, and Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 were fun games I would recommend even if you're not a WWE fan. I also loved the soundtracks for these games, especially 2007. Any of you niggas ever played these?

no I remember having many WWE action figures though jfl

i played those tony hawk skating games on ps2

i remember crashing and falling on purpose. i found it amusing

i played those tony hawk skating games on ps2

i remember crashing and falling on purpose. i found it amusing
I got around to playing the old Tony Hawk games last year. I had proving ground on the 360 as a kid. I grew up playing Skate 2 and 3

I started with the PSP games first, then ended up with the PS3 versions.
They´re good.

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 had one of the best soundtracks out there

Yes yes yess. Played all of them from 2007 to 2011 , mostly the 2007 one with 2011 as 2nd. Had many great memories , also enjoyed no mercy for 64
Smackdown vs Raw 2007 had one of the best soundtracks out there
:yes:

Used to when I was a child

These games were my childhood and I still play them regularly. Games like: Smackdown: Here comes the pain, Smackdown Vs. Raw, Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007, and Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 were fun games I would recommend even if you're not a WWE fan. I also loved the soundtracks for these games, especially 2007. Any of you niggas ever played these?
I had smackdown vs raw 2008, svr 2009, svr 2011 and 2k13 and 2k14 on ps3. I also had 2k15 and 2k16 on ps4 after that i lost interest. I also had legends of wrestlemania or something. Dont really remember whwt i was called

I had smackdown vs raw 2008, svr 2009, svr 2011 and 2k13 and 2k14 on ps3. I also had 2k15 and 2k16 on ps4 after that i lost interest. I also had legends of wrestlemania or something. Dont really remember whwt i was called
Legends of Wrestlemania was just DLC for SVR2009 released as a separate game.
WWE 2k14 was the best PS3 wrestling game.

I get it. 08 was my first wrestling game on the PSP.
I own it on PS3
I enjoyed all four of them but SVR2008 was always my favorite because it was the first one I played & I enjoyed the 24/7 mode more than the RTW & the season modes.

Legends of Wrestlemania was just DLC for SVR2009 released as a separate game.
WWE 2k14 was the best PS3 wrestling game.
Really enjoyed that game, always liked 2008 as it was my first wrestling game. I miss when inter gender matched were allowed so i can create a weak foid character and see her get beat. Was peak coom fuel ngl in video game. Dont know if newer games have it as i haven't played since 2k16

I enjoyed all four of them but SVR2008 was always my favorite because it was the first one I played & I enjoyed the 24/7 mode more than the RTW & the season modes.
Based, that was the first one with the ECW roster. Only one where you can play as The Sandman and Sabu.

Yes ive played them all i also had TNA impact and another one called tna vs raw.

Ive played them all

Really enjoyed that game, always liked 2008 as it was my first wrestling game. I miss when inter gender matched were allowed so i can create a weak foid character and see her get beat. Was peak coom fuel ngl in video game. Dont know if newer games have it as i haven't played since 2k16
Intergender matches got removed in 2010 and you still cant fight women till this day.

Over.

Based, that was the first one with the ECW roster. Only one where you can play as The Sandman and Sabu.
I remember the ECW invasion plot in the 24/7 mode was fun as fuck.

Yes ive played them all i also had TNA impact and another one called tna vs raw.

Ive played them all
TNA Impact is an underrated and fun multiplayer game.

I played the ps1 one around 2002

may 2002 specifically