Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone Ever Played Stellaris?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Was browsing Gamepass on my Xbox One and saw Stellaris was available, I have always wanted to try this game since I have seen a few vids on it in the past and I like strategy so ofc I installed it. Has anyone else here played it?

Also, Ik console won't be as good as PC. And I hope to moneymaxx to be able to afford a gaming PC in the future.

Was browsing Gamepass on my Xbox One and saw Stellaris was available, I have always wanted to try this game since I have seen a few vids on it in the past and I like strategy so ofc I installed it. Has anyone else here played it?

Also, Ik console won't be as good as PC. And I hope to moneymaxx to be able to afford a gaming PC in the future.
Yeah I’ve played it great game.

Capture the whole galaxy! Awesome game, try it out - you can exterminate niggers in there

It's pretty fun if you're a strategy autist but like most paradox games It's bear bones without DLC.

It's pretty fun if you're a strategy autist but like most paradox games It's bear bones without DLC.
Update, I tried playing it late one night when I was super high and did not know what to fucking do. Seems kinda a lot to learn but I haven't played strategy in forever and most of the strategy I do play is RTS. I will give it another shot and see if I can get the hang go it.

Also, is DLC on console?

Update, I tried playing it late one night when I was super high and did not know what to fucking do. Seems kinda a lot to learn but I haven't played strategy in forever and most of the strategy I do play is RTS. I will give it another shot and see if I can get the hang go it.

Also, is DLC on console?
Stellaris is not that hard, you will learn quickly - other Paradox games are harder

Stellaris is not that hard, you will learn quickly - other Paradox games are harder
Yeah it was just because I was high and tired so I didn't actually wanna try. I can't imagine it's actually that challenging since it's a strategy game they put on console.

Yeah it was just because I was high and tired so I didn't actually wanna try. I can't imagine it's actually that challenging since it's a strategy game they put on console.
Hmmm

First of all - try to reach as far as possible, build outposts to spread your territory, and, if you are lucky, you can actually block ai from developing - just take a corridor system that borders him, and if you closed your borders then enemy cant expand more! This is awesome, actually

But be warned, that you can get in very same situation! Ai is not bad, it will try to impede your expanding too, but it expands at slower pace - you can outrun it

And.. all resources to the science, allocate everything there to get a lead early on, once you get sufficiently far enough from enemies in science - congrats, you won

ima got battleships, while ai was only developing cruisers - once you get battleships you can kill everything

It's a great game but at some point the micromanagement of millions of planets or sectors becomes a pain in the arse especially if your machine is slow. Plus they have really shitty/superficial population interaction mechanics and political mechanics

It's a great game but at some point the micromanagement of millions of planets or sectors becomes a pain in the arse especially if your machine is slow. Plus they have really shitty/superficial population interaction mechanics and political mechanics
And yes - micromanaging sucks balls.. although, it is endgame - just build research labs everywhere

Hmmm

First of all - try to reach as far as possible, build outposts to spread your territory, and, if you are lucky, you can actually block ai from developing - just take a corridor system that borders him, and if you closed your borders then enemy cant expand more! This is awesome, actually

But be warned, that you can get in very same situation! Ai is not bad, it will try to impede your expanding too, but it expands at slower pace - you can outrun it

And.. all resources to the science, allocate everything there to get a lead early on, once you get sufficiently far enough from enemies in science - congrats, you won

ima got battleships, while ai was only developing cruisers - once you get battleships you can kill everything
Thanks for the advice, also, what race do you like to play as?