Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else’s breath stinks like shit?

Officer
★★★
My breath stinks like shit all the time I swear. I brush my teeth everyday, I brush my tongue, I clean my gums yet my breath still smells like shit. It smells good for an hour or so after I brush but after that it’s downhill from there.

I feel like even though I’m ugly and short as fuck, even if I was good looking, I can’t even talk to anyone because my breath smells like shit.

It’s over for Gingivitiscels

Tell me about it...

Turpentine parasite cleanse now.

Try mint chewing gum

Suicide pepe
apply directly to the mouth for pearly whites

try checking for tonsil stones with q-tips

I suffered from bad breath when I was 14/15. I was always paranoid about it; whether it was as bad as I thought, I'm not sure, but it was constantly on my mind. I did a lot of research on it, and found that it was likely caused by the production of sulfur compounds on the tongue - the only thing that helped was a mouthwash that neutralized the sulfur compounds, eliminating the stench completely as opposed to masking it. As far as I'm aware, it's not particularly bad anymore; but either way I don't give a shit now.

Start flossing, either with those little brushes or an air/water flosser. Sounds like you are hitting everything you need to apart from the bacteria inbetween your teeth and gums.

me too i have peridontitties

Pheromoncels are finished

You're low on vitamins and minerals boyo. Could have acid reflux too.

Maybe you accidentally drank some soy