Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else writes in a journal?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
I have a leather journal in which I write down my thoughts and write on how my life is going. Because of my constant writing, I've gotten obsessed with calligraphy and even learned to write in cursive, which I have been for a couple of months now. As a result from my interest in history, I've been learning Latin, I've thought about writing my entries in the language once I master it. I've also thought up of different scripts to write in. Since I plan on learning Middle Egyptian, I plan on writing my entries in the hieratic script and in the Middle Egyptian (ofc). Anyone else likes history or likes writing down their thoughts in a journal or a notebook?

had a journel when i was a teen that i'd write sex fantasies about the hot toilets i saw in school, i lost it but i hope it got burned somehow

ER had a journal, it was painful reading it because i related so hard to some of his experiences. I only use a journal to note shit down because SSRIs permafucked my memory (never take that shit)

No I'm a neet incel, nothing in my life to ever write about

nah

but I do like reading the Supreme Gentleman's journals!

Stopped after highschool because nothing's going on.

I never bother reading past entries because it will bring up horrible memories.

had a journel when i was a teen that i'd write sex fantasies about the hot toilets i saw in school, i lost it but i hope it got burned somehow
Most of entries from high school is just anger and hate for toilets, but some entries are about this one girl in my English class who looked shy and hot as fuck. I sometimes think about erasing those entries lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back