Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else with extremely bad social anxeity?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
At one point I would just order everything home, and would thugmaxx and go outside only with a mask and hoodie for night walks and to get redbull from the gas station. Even, now I keep covering my subhuman face, and I'm at home most of the time. It has gotten any better really.

No, I'm just very socially awkward

yes i do. its crippling. i used to take medication for it but i feel it did nothing

yes i do. its crippling. i used to take medication for it but i feel it did nothing
My mom forces me to go the therapist. Meds don't do shit. And the foid keeps gaslighting you. It's a waste of time

would not call myself anxious but a bit shy. i fuck up alot in social situations but i dont care anymore, besides most normies ignore me.

Nowadays I only seem to have debilitating anxiety around foids. To the point it gets hard to breathe when they’re close to me

use propranolol and try engaging with more normies even it's uncomfortable. it's only get worse if you avoid social interaction.

Nowadays I only seem to have debilitating anxiety around foids. To the point it gets hard to breathe when they’re close to me
Idk how a genuine sub5 can't have crippling social anxiety and be self conscious when they gave been made fun of their whole, lives. Maybe, for some people it's Just genetic(sensitive to people mocking them)

Just wear a ski mask and thugmaxx atlst you have chads eyes

Idk how a genuine sub5 can't have crippling social anxiety and be self conscious when they gave been made fun of their whole, lives. Maybe, for some people it's Just genetic(sensitive to people mocking them)
Because it wouldn’t make a difference. And besides that would make me chinkier than I already am.

My mom forces me to go the therapist. Meds don't do shit. And the foid keeps gaslighting you. It's a waste of time
therapy is a meme for men. especially if youre not a normie. i did therapy for years and it barely did anything

therapy is a meme for men. especially if youre not a normie. i did therapy for years and it barely did anything
Yes I know. If only I could convince my mom

Mine is pretty bad too but idk how much of it is from actual social anxiety and how much of it is from not seeing the point.
I can usually do shit if I have to, but I only do it if I really have to.

I don't mind being in public and being seen but I dislike actually having to talk to people or asking something from someone.

use propranolol and try engaging with more normies even it's uncomfortable. it's only get worse if you avoid social interaction.
I can't seem to.

don't mind being in public and being seen but I dislike actually having to talk to people or asking something from someone.
Mine Used to be like that. It's gotten so bad now.

At one point I would just order everything home, and would thugmaxx and go outside only with a mask and hoodie for night walks and to get redbull from the gas station. Even, now I keep covering my subhuman face, and I'm at home most of the time. It has gotten any better really.
Yes but mine has gotten a little better I used to be way more high inhib than I am now, I was so high inhib that I would listen at my door for like 10 minutes before I went out of my hosue to make sure I wonjt pass anyone in the corridor JFL

Mine is pretty shitty as well, I Cant even keep eye contact with waiters, often order and talk in a desperate way.

Yes but mine has gotten a little better I used to be way more high inhib than I am now, I was so high inhib that I would listen at my door for like 10 minutes before I went out of my hosue to make sure I wonjt pass anyone in the corridor JFL
I still do that

Didn't work for me only benzos do