Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else who is also an antinatalist?

Antinatalisticist

Antinatalisticist

Greycel
Damn I really gotta extol the philosopher who discovered and elucidated the asymmetry between being born and being unborn and finally concluded being unborn as preferrable as the best one ever!
I think every parent who reproduces children mindless of their children's prospective doleful lives is a felon, for the detriments they beget their children just because they think how worthy or even 'glorious'(the old generations of China even think reproduction is glorious if you know some Chinese society) reproduction is!
Having I myself not been born I wouldn't be mentally attritted by my inceldoms and other shits, which could've never become of me if I had never been born.
As a current very tenacious adherent of antinatalism I will never reproduce any child because that will be a felony, hahahaha

Antinatalism is the dumbest ideology of the 21st century. Do you think other races would follow if whites only did that?

Doesn't matter anyway since most white women are either fucking or getting raped by niggers.

I wish I were never born, but I wouldn't mind being alive if I was born with better genes and were NT. I don't think creating children is bad if they will likely have good genes and the parents are able to properly care for them.

I'm against ugly and retarded parents reproducing because they are just creating more suffering on the planet, same reasoning as to why super poor people and people living subpar lives in third world shitholes shouldn't reproduce.

If two people with excellent, attractive, and intelligent genes wanted to create a child and they had ample wealth and means to do it, I see no issue with this. That child will most likely have a good life.

Do you think other races would follow if whites only did that?

The ability of subhumans to see the truth of antinatalism has no bearing on whether it is correct or not

I am anti-natalist if it means not having kids and spreading misery, even if I was ok looking I still wouldn't reproduce because there's just so many ways a life can go wrong, also modern society is absolute cancer for anyone

But using antinatalism as a personal cope ("I wish I wasn't born") is retarded, because YOUR birth will always be out of your control

Yes I agree with it, but I don't think anyone will follow it since normies don't care

Antinatalism is the dumbest ideology of the 21st century. Do you think other races would follow if whites only did that?

Doesn't matter anyway since most white women are either fucking or getting raped by niggers.

Yeah I watched a street interview vid on Ytb and tbh I was surprised to know that now white women had fallen for niggers over white men lol.

I wish I were never born, but I wouldn't mind being alive if I was born with better genes and were NT. I don't think creating children is bad if they will likely have good genes and the parents are able to properly care for them.

I'm against ugly and retarded parents reproducing because they are just creating more suffering on the planet, same reasoning as to why super poor people and people living subpar lives in third world shitholes shouldn't reproduce.

If two people with excellent, attractive, and intelligent genes wanted to create a child and they had ample wealth and means to do it, I see no issue with this. That child will most likely have a good life.
Sure, no one will exasperate those parents that are 'good' defined by their genetic preponderances(since it is of course guaranteed that children will live good lives), and I think antinatalism in and of itself just demonstrates how retarded it is to pass down bad genes to their poor prospective children, without any self-awareness of it, and since they inherit good genes, any potiential tragedy will only be caused by the other things that are not genetically pertinent, like cyberbully which can be caused by proclaiming 'politically incorrect' viewpoints like how dumb niggers are by studies, and their parents should of course not be to blame for it.

Damn I really gotta extol the philosopher who discovered and elucidated the asymmetry between being born and being unborn and finally concluded being unborn as preferrable as the best one ever!
I think every parent who reproduces children mindless of their children's prospective doleful lives is a felon, for the detriments they beget their children just because they think how worthy or even 'glorious'(the old generations of China even think reproduction is glorious if you know some Chinese society) reproduction is!
Having I myself not been born I wouldn't be mentally attritted by my inceldoms and other shits, which could've never become of me if I had never been born.
As a current very tenacious adherent of antinatalism I will never reproduce any child because that will be a felony, hahahaha
I am anti-natalist if it means not having kids and spreading misery, even if I was ok looking I still wouldn't reproduce because there's just so many ways a life can go wrong, also modern society is absolute cancer for anyone

But using antinatalism as a personal cope ("I wish I wasn't born") is retarded, because YOUR birth will always be out of your control

This shit hurts me so much to say but any beliefs that you have will not matter to normies. Normies at the end of the day are just going to do whatever it's mainstream. Any different opinion or anything like that is classified as autistic or weird man.

I mean like are you really gonna go to some women who gave birth recently and autisticly yell at her to as why she brought another living being to suffer.

Don't get me wrong I also think people shouldn't reproduce but your just going to be seen as weird or extremist if you have different opinions from the norms

Psyop, don't care. need wife

For myself, yes. Modern females are as well, they hate children and any expectation that they should have or raise children.

This shit hurts me so much to say but any beliefs that you have will not matter to normies. Normies at the end of the day are just going to do whatever it's mainstream. Any different opinion or anything like that is classified as autistic or weird man.

I mean like are you really gonna go to some women who gave birth recently and autisticly yell at her to as why she brought another living being to suffer.

Don't get me wrong I also think people shouldn't reproduce but your just going to be seen as weird or extremist if you have different opinions from the norms
It's just a philosophical belief, not activism, I don't give a FUCK if anyone wants to reproduce, if one hasn't made the conclusion on their own it's worthless to tell them anything, also, I don't care about the "suffering" of optimistic NT normalfags babies since they're gonna grow up to be normalfags like their parents and have 0 introspection

For myself, yes. Modern females are as well, they hate children and any expectation that they should have or raise children.
Yeah of course, In China a lot of youngsters have given up reproduction because they themselves are now in the quagmires of inceldoms and as long as his IQ is above 50 he will not love having children of course.

No, I believe in 2.1 children per women. Take money from childless women and give it to mothers and you will see birthrates skyrocketing.

Different reasons
They view them as a burden as they eat away at their smv

No, I believe in 2.1 children per women. Take money from childless women and give it to mothers and you will see birthrates skyrocketing.
Simple solution tbh