Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else use Binaural Beats instead of Jewpills to studymaxx?

nope just stoodycel until your eyes can't manage to see the text on the books no music no cope just stoody all day everyday from the past 6 years

nope just stoodycel until your eyes can't manage to see the calligraphy on the books no music no cope just stoody all day everyday from the past 6 years
I'm not curry, I cant do shit like that.

I'm not curry, I cant do shit like that.
Its over then stoodycelling is the only way out for trucels tbh no stoodycelling no easy life as we already have everything on giga hard mode

i just use chatgpt

This is probably more useful for low-dopaminecels and phone addicts.

Been using this stuff since 15. Isochronic tones are stronger by the way. Try them instead.

I didn't need that shit, I just read my notes/book and did a shitton of exercises and I passed my exams.

Aren't you aspies supposed to be high IQ and able to learn quickly without even going to class.
I’m not autistic and I’m probably mentally normal (I had ocd symptoms at one point but I have much more control of my brain now.) The problem is that I am a giga lazycel, although I’m still not out of high school so hopefully this will change.

I usually listen to Quran recitation because it’s pretty