Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else unfit for life in general?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I can’t get girls, I can’t stand the military and I can’t get a job. I literally can’t do anything that a man is supposed to be able to do, I can’t believe they still keep my around. What a joke this world is.

im too much for this cucked soyciety. im keeping away from myself bc i know i may hurt some normies

It’s over. We are errors of nature.

As long as you are surviving, and by your own values, thriving, what more should you be doing?

I'm somewhat in the same boat, I can keep a minimum wage job but everyone just thinks I'm autistic and weird. Personally I think I could've thrived better if my father stuck around longer and taught me how to be a man but maybe that's just a cope.

As long as you are surviving, and by your own values, thriving, what more should you be doing?
I’m barely surviving

I'm somewhat in the same boat, I can keep a minimum wage job but everyone just thinks I'm autistic and weird. Personally I think I could've thrived better if my father stuck around longer and taught me how to be a man but maybe that's just a cope.
So many guys grow up without fathers admins are not af

I can’t get girls, I can’t stand the military and I can’t get a job. I literally can’t do anything that a man is supposed to be able to do, I can’t believe they still keep my around. What a joke this world is.
same here OP. I'm a total loser, unfit to life and always felt I'm unfit to life.
I just fail in ANYTHING

I'm unfit for normie soyciety.

we're unfit because we aren't living in natural terms.

your average cavemen didn't live as we did. they didn't have social media and females did not have literally thousands of potential mates (and males did not have thousands of rivals), thus having low standards.

hell yeah even until 2000's, the situation was not bad and everyone could get married, poor or rich.

also there weren't a hoe culture back then.

it's the era that is problematic, not us.

your average cavemen didn't live as we did. they didn't have social media and females did not have literally thousands of potential mates (and males did not have thousands of rivals), thus having low standards.

hell yeah even until 2000's, the situation was not bad and everyone could get married, poor or rich.

This

As a generalist, all I am fit for

Is

Life................,,

Unfortunately, no one gas

Cope

I'm so depressed.

Nah im just run of the mill standardcel. Nothing but whales or Post wall roasties would take me because of hypergamy

Oy vey

Imagine joining the ((((((military))))))) have fun dying for me and my family you stupid dumb gentile :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: