Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else unfit for life in general?

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
I can’t get girls, I can’t stand the military and I can’t get a job. I literally can’t do anything that a man is supposed to be able to do, I can’t believe they still keep my around. What a joke this world is.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 12h 6m
im too much for this cucked soyciety. im keeping away from myself bc i know i may hurt some normies

Autistic Man

Autistic Man

Veteran
★★★
13d 21h 30m
It’s over. We are errors of nature.

Man

Man

Verified Rapist
★★
14d 3h 26m
As long as you are surviving, and by your own values, thriving, what more should you be doing?

ExpendableSubhuman

ExpendableSubhuman

Freak of Nature
★★★★
3d 16m
I'm somewhat in the same boat, I can keep a minimum wage job but everyone just thinks I'm autistic and weird. Personally I think I could've thrived better if my father stuck around longer and taught me how to be a man but maybe that's just a cope.

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
As long as you are surviving, and by your own values, thriving, what more should you be doing?
I’m barely surviving

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
I'm somewhat in the same boat, I can keep a minimum wage job but everyone just thinks I'm autistic and weird. Personally I think I could've thrived better if my father stuck around longer and taught me how to be a man but maybe that's just a cope.
So many guys grow up without fathers admins are not af

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Recruit
★★
23h 37m
I can’t get girls, I can’t stand the military and I can’t get a job. I literally can’t do anything that a man is supposed to be able to do, I can’t believe they still keep my around. What a joke this world is.
same here OP. I'm a total loser, unfit to life and always felt I'm unfit to life.
I just fail in ANYTHING

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
146d 12h 39m
I'm unfit for normie soyciety.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
21h 32m
we're unfit because we aren't living in natural terms.

your average cavemen didn't live as we did. they didn't have social media and females did not have literally thousands of potential mates (and males did not have thousands of rivals), thus having low standards.

hell yeah even until 2000's, the situation was not bad and everyone could get married, poor or rich.

also there weren't a hoe culture back then.

it's the era that is problematic, not us.

L

Losing-twenties

Greycel
1d 23h 44m

your average cavemen didn't live as we did. they didn't have social media and females did not have literally thousands of potential mates (and males did not have thousands of rivals), thus having low standards.

hell yeah even until 2000's, the situation was not bad and everyone could get married, poor or rich.

This

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 4h 8m
As a generalist, all I am fit for

Is

Life................,,

Unfortunately, no one gas

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m

Cope

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Recruit
★★
23h 37m
I'm so depressed.

F

fheon

Officer
11d 17h 37m
Nah im just run of the mill standardcel. Nothing but whales or Post wall roasties would take me because of hypergamy

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 7h 14m
Oy vey

Retardinator

Retardinator

Give me thick lolis
7d 2h 7m
I will probably rope if I fuck up after school. I feel overwhelmed by everything. I fuck everything up and can't do anything by myself.

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
I will probably rope if I fuck up after school. I feel overwhelmed by everything. I fuck everything up and can't do anything by myself.
Same

Crestfallen95

Crestfallen95

Can't Escape
★★★★★
6d 21h 4m
Nah im just run of the mill standardcel. Nothing but whales or Post wall roasties would take me because of hypergamy
Fakecel

Recluse

Recluse

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 12h 54m
I’m better off dead

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 7h 14m
Imagine joining the ((((((military))))))) have fun dying for me and my family you stupid dumb gentile :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: