Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else unapologetically neet?

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Dropped out of college because everyone there treated me like a cockroach and I had no real interest in my major. Now living off my lower middle class parents. It's so freeing to finally just breathe not have to pretend like I enjoy devoting every single part of my life to the rat race (volunteering, clubs, networking), especially when I'm treated with such disdain by everyone for my looks and being non NT. My parents will have to pay for their fuckup by providing for me, since they didn't bother to raise me properly. Once they die I'm kms no question. A comfortable, abit shorter life is better than abit longer miserable life. My circumstances made me, and no one and nothing wants to provide me with real support to change myself. So I don't see why I should have to struggle all alone and probably fail either way.

I'm currently NEETing but will start wage slaving soon. At least will have more money.

killing yourself is harder than you think(self-preservation instinct) and becoming a member of society after decades of neeting it's almost impossible.
so my advice is to apply this plan only if you're 100% sure that you will be able to commit sudoku

Yes, it is honor to leech this degenerate society who cannot give me lolis, who making obstaclet to finding them

Dropped out of college because everyone there treated me like a cockroach and I had no real interest in my major. Now living off my lower middle class parents. It's so freeing to finally just breathe not have to pretend like I enjoy devoting every single part of my life to the rat race (volunteering, clubs, networking), especially when I'm treated with such disdain by everyone for my looks and being non NT. My parents will have to pay for their fuckup by providing for me, since they didn't bother to raise me properly. Once they die I'm kms no question. A comfortable, abit shorter life is better than abit longer miserable life. My circumstances made me, and no one and nothing wants to provide me with real support to change myself. So I don't see why I should have to struggle all alone and probably fail either way.

I would love to be neet but my parents don't give me shit.

Wish I could NEET for longer.

If you're genetic shit so you're sub 3 then you have zero drive or motivation to do anything. I have never not once in my entire life enjoyed going outside and being around others do to this hideous face, under 6ft height, and garbage skin quality e.g. large pores and oily skin. :feelshaha: at feeling bad for being a leech when you didn't choose to exist but because estrogen makes females want to have kids, genetic abomination girls that would of died virgins if born male will reproduce and create us subhumans that will live trash lives. It doesn't help that once you learn how to rate you realize that all the people that were popular were attractive and all the people that were treated terribly were ugly.

killing yourself is harder than you think(self-preservation instinct) and becoming a member of society after decades of neeting it's almost impossible.
so my advice is to apply this plan only if you're 100% sure that you will be able to commit sudoku
I cut myself already, have self destructive tendencies, it wont be hard.

Same, the NEET life is my best possible outcome when looking at things realistically. If forced to work and find a place of my own, I will work towards my own distraction
A comfortable, abit shorter life is better than abit longer miserable life.

Yes, it is honor to leech this degenerate society who cannot give me lolis, who making obstaclet to finding them
High IQ

I cut myself already, have self destructive tendencies, it wont be hard.
Instead of cutting yourself, just remember you can't spell tendencies without tendies :feelsthink:

this life is a curse. jfl at lower middle class having kids dooming them to life of wagecuckery or homelessness

you cant keep this up forever though

NEET is the most morally appropriate state of being for an incel

this life is a curse. jfl at lower middle class having kids dooming them to life of wagecuckery or homelessness
They saved all their money for college instead of getting me braces/decent clothing/taking me to derm/putting me in activities. They fucked me. They really do believe that working hard is the only way to escape poverty. Blue pilled'America is the land of opportunities' cucks.

You should be using all the free time you have to gain skills so maybe one day you won't be NEET and work a job you enjoy

Feels like you. Incel life is worse than a dog life :feelsbadman:.
They saved all their money for college instead of getting me braces/decent clothing/taking me to derm/putting me in activities. They fucked me. They really do believe that working hard is the only way to escape poverty. Blue pilled'America is the land of opportunities' cucks.
Better be a homeless, at least in Europe, you live freely, get free medical insurance and medics, food and drinks, and you can live in the center of a big city, at least if you don't bother to give up your intimacy and privacy, and accept some degree of violence.

Last edited: