Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else unable to have sex even in their dreams?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Any time I have a dream where I'm about to have sex, I always wake up before I can put it in. I can't even fantasize about getting laid.

I haven't had a wet dream in a long time. Especially odd since I stopped wanking altogether lately. Maybe I'm turning into a foid.

Thats what happens to me most of the time but a couple of other times i did fuck. Man did it feel good :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

All of my dreams take place when i was a child/in primary school, life was still bad then but much better than it is now

Yeah, my brain cant imagine & comprehend having sex.

It's hard to dream about sex when you've never had sex before.

Well, kind of.
Most of the time I get rejected in dream (no joke) and if I have a dream where a girl is interested in me, it's only talking and cuddling.
My brain is literally unable to imagine sex or kissing because I didn't have it.

I've dreamt of sex only two times that I remember and one of those times I woke up sad as fuck instead of horny. The other time it was only symbolic and it got interrupted by me waking up.

It's hard to dream about sex when you've never had sex before.
This probably explains it. You often dream about has occupied your mind during the day, especially the things you've been doing.

I don't think I've had a wet dream in my life, maybe once but that was just probably when I fell asleep jerking off

even when i put penis in vagina in a dream, it just feels numb like nothing is there

No. This is the cause of many of my problems.

I can't even get laid in a dream
:worryfeels:
even when i put penis in vagina in a dream, it just feels numb like nothing is there
your brain can only give you dreams of things you've done, seen or heard.
Your brain can't make things up in a dream generally.
same reasons why people can't die in a dream and they wake up right as they die. Because your brain doesn't know what happens after death.
You've never had se so you don't know what it feels like, therefore no sex dream for you

Last edited: