Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else uglier than their parents?

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★
My parents are ugly subhuman shitskins but the mix of their genes (me) is even uglier than both of them

For example neither of my parents have unibrow and never had acne but I have a disgusting thick unibrow and acne ridden face

Im the ugliest family member :feelsrope:

I look like a Mongoloid version of my father with facial hair in all the wrong places and bad acne.

My parents are normies, while I turned out to have an ugly face, a fucked up body from klinefelter syndrome likely because they've had me late, and I'm autistic.

I got all the deformities and autism, and I'm starting to suspect klinefelter syndrome too.

Yep. My parents in their prime were the stereotypical Chad and Stacy couple who had tons of sex in college. Now here I am, 24 and never even hugged a girl.

Yep. My parents in their prime were the stereotypical Chad and Stacy couple who had tons of sex in college. Now here I am, 24 and never even hugged a girl.
No way you're a sub 5 with such parents. I'm guessing you're a mentalcel.

This is how kids of chads look

No way you're a sub 5 with such parents. I'm guessing you're a mentalcel.

This is how kids of chads look
View attachment 1170950
I think a big part of it is that my dad is Middle Eastern and my mom is White.

I think the ethnic combination threw me into the shitter good. I have extremely bad facial harmony and mismatched features.

I have seen a picture of my dad when he was young. He looked like a typical Chad. I look like roadkill.

my mum self hates and sorta implies we’re similar tier or i mog but both my parents mog me

my mom is stacy lite, my dad is sub 5 im even worse