Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else try to eat healthy but just give up?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I'm not fat but I would like to start eating well and eat less meat to stay healthy. However, whenever I get the urge to eat I simply eat junk food and rationalize that I don't really give a shit about prolonging my life and that I'd rather be dead anyway.

I'm fat and I get the puke reaction when I don't eat junk food. My throat pukes rice, lentils, omelettes, eggs, whatever. Even my parents have given up on me and I just eat gross unhealthy food.

I'm fat and I get the puke reaction when I don't eat junk food. My throat pukes rice, lentils, omelettes, eggs, whatever. Even my parents have given up on me and I just eat gross unhealthy food.
Fat is volcel until the weight is lost.

I did ngl

but then i realized that eating healthy would prolong my misery while eating food that sucks so I gave up and just eat whatever I want :feelscomfy:

I tried a while back but I stopped caring about eating when I was struggling with Heroin addiction and now I'm 5'9 110 lbs

I did ngl

but then i realized that eating healthy would prolong my misery while eating food that sucks so I gave up and just eat whatever I want :feelscomfy:
Miserably comfy ...

Life's weird.

Life's weird.

I had a nice green smoothie with yard greens WITH dried nettles and mulberry leaves with goji berry.

I think i put too much onion greens in it. But it was ok.

I was but now I trained myself to throw out junk food daily after buying it and since then I will throw out junk food if I get tempted to buy it

I'm not fat but I would like to start eating well and eat less meat to stay healthy. However, whenever I get the urge to eat I simply eat junk food and rationalize that I don't really give a shit about prolonging my life and that I'd rather be dead anyway.
I've been trying to do the same thing. My meat consumption is down 50% since last year. Junk food once a week atm.

Yeah. I kinda struggle with this.

I know how to not foodcope as ive experienced some ramadans, teaches u restraint and such

Nah it’s the opposite for me

i try to eat junk food but then I give up halfway through

Does anyone in your house know how to cook good, healthy meals? My mom usually serve rice with some fried fish and some veggies, sometimes fish curry, it’s quite good and healthy too
I did ngl

Your misery might peak when you’re about die from the illness obtained from eating junk food tho

Last edited:
I have no motivation to eat healthy.

getting in shape was always semi easy for me but the hard part was the discipline in my eatings habits and staying consistent
i used to be good for a few months then real bad for a few months
these days at most i can eat healthy for 3 weeks. A month tops. Then i always revert back to chips and ice cream

ya food is too good of a cope. i pass a lot of gas

I did ngl

High IQ