Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else tormented by Jungian / Freudian nightmares?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Very recently I’ve been having a series of nightmares about events from the past, mostly related to missed / failed opportunities and wrong decisions when I was younger (even things from a year ago) and they all involve subterranean / underground imagery.

As an example, I had a dream that I was my age but still in grad school (even though I’m out of school), and I was visiting my Middle School again. All the old teachers and my peers were there younger again, and they were all looking at me like “you aren’t supposed to be here, what are you doing back as an adult man”. There were also new students who were creeped out at me being back. I was looking for a pair of shoes which I left in the gym years ago, and I was told that the old gym was being torn down and that I couldn’t visit it because construction made it a landfill of construction debris.

I used to throughout my twenties. I dropped out of school and i would offentime dream about going back as much older, while the kids from my class would be the same age what they used to be, or there would be new kids. Then it gradually just stopped.

I used to have dreams about having sex with my mother. I also dreamt about girls from my past, schools I once attended, and old jobs.

They don't matter, I wake up and begin my day as always.

I used to throughout my twenties. I dropped out of school and i would offentime dream about going back as much older, while the kids from my class would be the same age what they used to be, or there would be new kids. Then it gradually just stopped.
Anytime I revisited a place I disliked in my dreams I would usually just leave or wake up.

I used to have dreams about having sex with my mother. I also dreamt about girls from my past, schools I once attended, and old jobs.
:feelswhat::feelssus: WTF grAy

It doesn't even matter.
We only reminisce about these things because of our ancestors. If they did not reminisce, they would've missed opportunities to mate.
Introspection about your school life is most likely to make you anxious about your future, your brain's trying to push you to do something about your situation. I.e fuck, mate, breed, or improve yourself so you have more opportunities to fuck, mate, breed.
It all comes down to being an inkwell. That's all we are. We are bundles of adaptations that allowed our ancestors to live and proliferate. It's a matter of circumstance, more than meaning. Not having sex or engaging in sex-chasing behaviours cripples a human, because our adaptations literally make inceldom neurotoxic.

I have a lot of dreams about my shitty mom

It doesn't even matter.
We only reminisce about these things because of our ancestors. If they did not reminisce, they would've missed opportunities to mate.
Introspection about your school life is most likely to make you anxious about your future, your brain's trying to push you to do something about your situation. I.e fuck, mate, breed, or improve yourself so you have more opportunities to fuck, mate, breed.
It all comes down to being an inkwell. That's all we are. We are bundles of adaptations that allowed our ancestors to live and proliferate. It's a matter of circumstance, more than meaning. Not having sex or engaging in sex-chasing behaviours cripples a human, because our adaptations literally make inceldom neurotoxic.
If I was a mod I would pin this