Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else too fucking lazy to cook and make healthy food?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm so lazy sometimes that hours can pass by and I wouldn't eat anything. I mostly rely on fast food and some other shit and I eat junk all the time.

I'm so lazy sometimes that hours can pass by and I wouldn't eat anything. I mostly rely on fast food and some other shit and I eat junk all the time.
Well, thankfully I haven’t fallen that low yet.
First rule for a healthy diet is to always cook yourself what you eat.
Apply this simple rule everywhere (except for exceptions) and you’ll lose weight more easily, you’ll feel fresher, better in your mind and your skin.

I doubt you’ll do it however, so for your own sake, stop your bad habits if they don’t help you cope

Yes bro. I can cook but I usually just eat frozen shit and snacks because it takes no effort.

I've been swapping the crisps and sweets for fruit and I've noticed a positive difference. I actually prefer fruit now. Its just about conditioning yourself.

Well, thankfully I haven’t fallen that low yet.
First rule for a healthy diet is to always cook yourself what you eat.
Apply this simple rule everywhere (except for exceptions) and you’ll lose weight more easily, you’ll feel fresher, better in your mind and your skin.

I doubt you’ll do it however, so for your own sake, stop your bad habits if they don’t help you cope
I'm really lazy, unmotivated and lacking energy. I fucking hate having to cook for myself...
Yes bro. I can cook but I usually just eat frozen shit and snacks because it takes no effort.
Same here man, that has led me to a point where I feel physically terrible.

I mostly eat microwavable rice, beans, and if I'm feeling ambitious I'll cook pasta.

When I'm lazy I just boil a couple of eggs

Why eat healthy, so I can omegabux a lady in the senior center?

yeah my fridge is full of frozen microwave foods (pizza pockets, beef patties, frozen pizza and microwavable pasta)

I'm really lazy, unmotivated and lacking energy. I fucking hate having to cook for myself...

Same here man, that has led me to a point where I feel physically terrible.
Just remember that there is little to no blackpill when it comes to food.
Eating healthy really does come down to self respect and genuine effort, because it is mostly yourself that benefits from cooking.
So you feel physically and thus mentally better retard not anything revolves around females
As you are saying here, it mostly benefits you.
I know it’s hard but don’t give up on food.
You can’t. There’s no excuse this time. Even if it is simple.

If there’s one thing that a buddycel can do to brighten my mood, it’s to see that they at least are independent from frozen shit/fast food jewdustry junk food.

Try bake an apple pie, or do some pancakes. When I feel lonely on weekends, that’s what I usually do. It takes my mind off if the constant negative buzz In my head.

Last edited:
Just use your oven

So you feel physically and thus mentally better retard not anything revolves around females

If I enjoy eating food that’s bad for me, why should I change that? Don’t know how eating healthy will make me feel better unless it changed my bone structure. Pretty much EVERYTHING a hetero male does is about getting females/keeping their offspring alive or coping about the lack thereof.

Last edited:
I love cooking tbh.

If you are lazy but still want to eat healthy then get a pressure cooker.

I'd go the extra effort to make myself healthy food, if I actually had an oven or grill.

yeah same. Too lazy to even buy food right now, jfl

All I’ve eaten all day is oatmeal raisin cookies tbh

I have a basket of fresh fruit is all I eat ever. Some peanuts tbh.

I was when my depression was at its peak. However, the main problem was running out of food, and getting down to the store to get the food. And making sure my cooking equipment was clean. Cooking itself is actually quite easy, as most of the time you're waiting for the food to cook.

That's why Stouffers is great

Yes.

I live on takeaways.

I started eating a healthy low carb, no sugar or alcohol diet. It's a great cope for me. I keep telling myself that it will make me look young.

Microwaves are really bad i heard

And yes i need a chef