Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else tired of having to constantly blackpill themselves?

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
If your the type of incel who goes out in public to work or do business, and you see a cute whore, you instantly turn into a bluepilled simp who’s main goal is to inseminate her.

but you realize she would never give you the time of day.:feelsjuice:

The activation of the lizard brain.

It makes you act a certain way in order to impress the female and be rewarded for it in case she likes you. It's biological slavery. The limbic system is hard to control.

Boys can act quite different when girls are around. They raise their voices, show off themselves, belittle peers to enhance their perceived dominance, crack jokes to try and make the girls laugh, and so on.

I'm slowly learning how to cope with it.

The activation of the lizard brain.

It makes you act a certain way in order to impress the female and be rewarded for it in case she likes you. It's biological slavery. The limbic system is hard to control.

Boys can act quite different when girls are around. They raise their voices, show off themselves, belittle peers to enhance their perceived dominance, crack jokes to try and make the girls laugh, and so on.

I'm slowly learning how to cope with it.
That’s why I wish foids stop entering male-centered spaces. When they do this; they turn the hobby into a competition to see who can dominate the pussy faster, which in return, make the male friends fight over used up pussies.

That’s why I wish foids stop entering male-centered spaces. When they do this; they turn the hobby into a competition to see who can dominate the pussy faster, which in return, make the male friends fight over used up pussies.
That's a fairly reasonable proposition.

Many private organizations didn't allow the entrance of women. For example, women couldn't join a Masonic Lodge.

Freemansory is mostly reserved to men. There are various reasons for this, but you already figured out one of them: women's presence fosters competition between men, and that's not good for fraternities.

There is one more reason most people aren't aware of: interacting with women can impair men's cognitive functioning.

That's certaintly not good for businesses among men. Better keep women out of the equation when making decisions. You don't want your lizard brain to be activated by the mere presence of the opposite sex.

That's a fairly reasonable proposition.

Many private organizations didn't allow the entrance of women. For example, women couldn't join a Masonic Lodge.

Freemansory is mostly reserved to men. There are various reasons for this, but you already figured out one of them: women's presence fosters competition between men, and that's not good for fraternities.
This paragraph is so based.

mom glad you know about the Freemasons.

ive been opposed to them once before, (when I was bluepilled mentally) but now, I want to join them, climb the degree up unto the 33rd degree, and become a grandmaster wizard :feelsmage:

also I changed my pfp, it’s still me.:feelsjuice:

The blackpill is always within me

But liberal foids and soyboys say Islam is wrong when it was based all along.
They knew even hairs can trigger horny men.
And they aren't blind to the fact that dressing like a slut is risking to get raped. :feelshaha:

i can give woman the cold shoulder these days

Either you want something from me AND MAKE IT VERY APPARENT "

or you just fuck off , pretty please. "

@perpetual anger

i can give woman the cold shoulder these days

Either you want something from me AND MAKE IT VERY APPARENT "

or you just fuck off , pretty please. "

@perpetual anger
It’s bad enough you have to see them at work everyday, now you have to get over the feeling that they don’t wanna fuck you:cryfeels:

It’s bad enough you have to see them at work everyday, now you have to get over the feeling that they don’t wanna fuck you:cryfeels:
these Pretty Pretentious Shitters are in your Face 24 / 7 once you turn up your Screen.

they get enough attention already , no need for us low value Specs , to give them even more Of it .

The Fact that we have to Watch these Woman fuck other Man , while we cant do shit is fucking Absurd .

these Pretty Pretentious Shitters are in your Face 24 / 7 once you turn up your Screen.

they get enough attention already , no need for us low value Specs , to give them even more Of it .
That’s why I don’t even look at bitches these days, unless it’s my boss, even though I still don’t look at the whore. I don’t feel like she’s entitled to my eyeballs, the same way I’m not entitled to hers. Fuck whores, treat them like shit, act like they don’t exist. They do it to us, so let’s do it to them.:feelsdevil:

That’s why I don’t even look at bitches these days, unless it’s my boss, even though I still don’t look at the whore. I don’t feel like she’s entitled to my eyeballs, the same way I’m not entitled to hers. Fuck whores, treat them like shit, act like they don’t exist. They do it to us, so let’s do it to them.:feelsdevil:
yea pretty much , it becomes pretty easy aswell after some time.

remembers me on that one bitch while i was walking back from groceries , She straight up only looked at her Screen while walking past People and Past me

Fuck these Stuck up Shitters , lol :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back