Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else terrified of their own future?

I am now living the future I feared when young.

Who wouldn't be?
We are incels. No one wants to be with us and back us up.
We are all alone against everything.

There isn't any good future for us.
What happens if we run out of money? We don't have a committed individual to help us.

We do life on hard mode, and we have reasons to be terrified of our future.

Not that hard, you can copy the error and paste it ini google and you found the solution.

Terrified? No, but not looking forward to it. 20 more years of wagecuckery then I can LDAR woohoo!!!!!!!

my grades are awful
This does not matter because today only chads, foids and "positive discriminated" like fags get work effortlessly while an incel would need networks of favors (I don't know the phrase in English) to get work.

Anyone else terrified of their own future?​

Why would I be terrified? The Ultimate End Goal for Incels is Obvious, You die Alone (Wherever that may be.), With no Friends, No Family, No Kids, and anything you own will get repossessed by some fucking strangers you never met, or the State to be either be discarded or auction off.
Society never gave a shit about us, This Society is falling apart. So I guess it gets what it deserves.
Knowing How I am ultimately going to end, and knowing that any contribution I decide to make to society will ultimately be plundered and the credit taken by some other piece of Normie filfth who wants Clout, Why would I ever be scared of the future?

It takes a special type of low testosterone nerd to sit down for 8-12 hours a day and stare at a screen punching in code all day.

I literally do this for free every day

I am now living the future I feared when young.
Tbh, and it only gets worse
Who wouldn't be?
We are incels. No one wants to be with us and back us up.
We are all alone against everything.

There isn't any good future for us.
What happens if we run out of money? We don't have a committed individual to help us.

We do life on hard mode, and we have reasons to be terrified of our future.
Gets harder to cope everyday
Why would I be terrified? The Ultimate End Goal for Incels is Obvious, You die Alone (Wherever that may be.), With no Friends, No Family, No Kids, and anything you own will get repossessed by some fucking strangers you never met, or the State to be either be discarded or auction off.
Society never gave a shit about us, This Society is falling apart. So I guess it gets what it deserves.
Knowing How I am ultimately going to end, and knowing that any contribution I decide to make to society will ultimately be plundered and the credit taken by some other piece of Normie filfth who wants Clout, Why would I ever be scared of the future?
Because that is an awful future, don't you think? How do you manage to just accept that? It's a huge suifuel for me

Never really had one to begin with.

sorry alot of you brocels are having difficulties studying.

what I did is just cut out things like vidya and netflix and just study before ( even a little when im extra depressed about inceldom) and get drunk/high after and eat my fav snacks I get omw back from work.

you have to wire your brain to associate studying with rewards afterwards like training a do ( ik it sounds retarded lol) , I just try to get Cs and Bs and pass whilst doing the bare minimum its not worth studymaxxing like ricecels do because in the end your GPA is just a number and im too low iq for it anyways.

The only reason I bother with school/future is so that my family could brag to others and be off my back and leave me alone.

Tbh, and it only gets worse

Gets harder to cope everyday

Because that is an awful future, don't you think? How do you manage to just accept that? It's a huge suifuel for me
It is not awful to me because I can am now aware of it and realize that I am truly free to do what I want without any consideration for what happens after I die. What am I going to have once I die? Nothing. Therefore how other trash Normies in this society respond to what I do in this lifetime is meaningless.

Knowing this knowledge I can at least find othER ways of making sure I leave with a mark before I die like Anthony Warner. If I am going to die Alone and with no one to care for me or give a fuck about me, I will at least die leaving the most impactful mark on society. Anthony Warner will pale in comparison, That will make the best Retirement plan, Don't you think?

The only thing more terrifying is being an Ignorant, Bluepilled, Coping Fuck while having this fate, like millions of bluepilled INcels and Normies across the world. Because Reality is going to hit them hard as fuck when they are 60+, and realized their whole life was a lie with nothing to show for it but a empty ass house if they have one.

Ill be d3d soom. Hope i can find someone to get all my stuff. Otherwise it's random gifts for those fast enough to grab it.

Whatever
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

When suicide is an option your life is liberating.

@Emba can I have all your stuff ?

Wtf I never said I was rich :feelswhat:

You said it was first come first serve :feelswhat:
Someone else said it about you...

Yeah 1st - 1st... After im ded.

Unless you want to make me d3d? Maybe we can work something out?

You live in burgerland near east ok?

Someone else said it about you...

Terrible rumors :feelswhat:

My existence is simply fueled by alot of luck
Yeah 1st - 1st... After im ded.

Very well then.. i can wait :feelscomfy:
Unless you want to make me d3d? Maybe we can work something out?
I dont know about that nigga, i prefer to wait it out tbh till death gets you through natural means.. unless i get paid ?..?
You live in burgerland near east ok?
PM me address so we can meet and get a will done.

TLDR at the end

First off, I'm a low IQ subhuman mentalcel.

I'm currently at a medicine university but I'm a complete failure, my grades are awful. I never studied in my life before getting to uni, I always managed to find my way through somehow, but it is not working here. I'd legit prefer some physical tortures than studying, there is nothing I hate more than doing it, not even close. How can people be ok with spending hours reading the same shit over and over again and still not be able remember everything about it? And even if you manage to grasp a lot of it, you'll just end up forgetting a couple days later. That shit just makes me so anxious it is unreal.

I also can't overlook details I don't fully understand, and since we can never truly get 100% of what we're studying I always end up doing 0 progress. I'm gonna give an example, it's kind of dumb (very dumb actually) but it will give a better idea of what I'm talking about. If I read this phrase while studying about juices, " for instance, orange juice is made from oranges", let's suppose I don't know what an orange is, I can tell it is a fruit since I'm studying about juices but I still can't keep on going because now this doubt about what is an orange will keep lingering on the back of my head. So I stop studying about juices and go look into about oranges, and again I read another phrase "orange is a fruit that comes from a tree". Ok, but what exactly is an orange tree? So again I'll make another detour on my studies to look into orange trees.

So basically, my anxiety to know 100% about every single thing I'm studying makes me lose my main track, I always end up with a wide net of topics and never fully grasp even the basics of any of them, always ending up frustrated and anxious.

Also, there is so many extra things you need to do for your resume it is absurd, so much academic shit you're basically forced to do even though when you become a medic most won't work in this academic area, and I still haven't even begun. I've zero motivation for anything, not that it would matter anyway with how incompetent I am.

Talking about motivation, the main problem I have is related to mentalceldom. Why would I put the effort into a career if I will always be unhappy because of how socially retarded I am? I cannot make close relationships no matter how hard I try, and my 3/10 face and gay ass voice just makes it even worse. Seriously, I'm confident I'll end up killing myself just by how the pain that this loneliness causes gets worse everyday. It is so frustranting to suck at something so basic, I can't even talk to cashiers while buying stuff whithout stuttering or being plain weird.

All of this just makes me dread my future, I know I'm heading to a trainwreck professionally and socially. We all jest here about suicide a lot, but when this fear gets worse within me, knowing that I can kill myself genuinely calms me down. The first time it happened it even scared me, made me realize how lost and fucked up I am.

TLDR: My academic/professional incompetence due to low IQ, social retardation and loneliness due to mentalcedom and 3.5/10 subhuman body makes me dread my future so much that knowing I can kill myself when I'm unable to take it anymore genuinely calms me down
I’m exactly like you,a low iq retard mentalcel, I’m not gonna Kill myself though, I’ll just wait in pain forever
I am really excited for collapse of civilization too. I am not even afraid of dying at this point. I just wanna see the world burn.
I wanna dance in the ashes of the world
Not at all, the entire future of the current world and civilization is internal collapse, horrific violence, chaos, war, endless slaughter, insurrection, mass death, or social upheaval.

The future has never looked so great or promising for me, scratching at the complete bottom of life over here everything is looking on the up concerning the future, can't wait to enjoy me some spoils. Having nothing to lose I have everything to gain once the global tribulation finally arrives. (We're getting closer with each passing week.
Not at all, the entire future of the current world and civilization is internal collapse, horrific violence, chaos, war, endless slaughter, insurrection, mass death, or social upheaval.

The future has never looked so great or promising for me, scratching at the complete bottom of life over here everything is looking on the up concerning the future, can't wait to enjoy me some spoils. Having nothing to lose I have everything to gain once the global tribulation finally arrives. (We're getting closer with each passing week.)
So fckin lifefuel! We will rise again!!!

View: https://youtu.be/KW5kcUUu2Ac

Last edited:
Nah. Cant do anything about society alone. If society chooses To go down a path where less and less men reproduce it will correct itself at some point. You reap what you sow

I'm just a little boy

Oh I posted here already