Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else terrified of their own future?

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
TLDR at the end

First off, I'm a low IQ subhuman mentalcel.

I'm currently at a medicine university but I'm a complete failure, my grades are awful. I never studied in my life before getting to uni, I always managed to find my way through somehow, but it is not working here. I'd legit prefer some physical tortures than studying, there is nothing I hate more than doing it, not even close. How can people be ok with spending hours reading the same shit over and over again and still not be able remember everything about it? And even if you manage to grasp a lot of it, you'll just end up forgetting a couple days later. That shit just makes me so anxious it is unreal.

I also can't overlook details I don't fully understand, and since we can never truly get 100% of what we're studying I always end up doing 0 progress. I'm gonna give an example, it's kind of dumb (very dumb actually) but it will give a better idea of what I'm talking about. If I read this phrase while studying about juices, " for instance, orange juice is made from oranges", let's suppose I don't know what an orange is, I can tell it is a fruit since I'm studying about juices but I still can't keep on going because now this doubt about what is an orange will keep lingering on the back of my head. So I stop studying about juices and go look into about oranges, and again I read another phrase "orange is a fruit that comes from a tree". Ok, but what exactly is an orange tree? So again I'll make another detour on my studies to look into orange trees.

So basically, my anxiety to know 100% about every single thing I'm studying makes me lose my main track, I always end up with a wide net of topics and never fully grasp even the basics of any of them, always ending up frustrated and anxious.

Also, there is so many extra things you need to do for your resume it is absurd, so much academic shit you're basically forced to do even though when you become a medic most won't work in this academic area, and I still haven't even begun. I've zero motivation for anything, not that it would matter anyway with how incompetent I am.

Talking about motivation, the main problem I have is related to mentalceldom. Why would I put the effort into a career if I will always be unhappy because of how socially retarded I am? I cannot make close relationships no matter how hard I try, and my 3/10 face and gay ass voice just makes it even worse. Seriously, I'm confident I'll end up killing myself just by how the pain that this loneliness causes gets worse everyday. It is so frustranting to suck at something so basic, I can't even talk to cashiers while buying stuff whithout stuttering or being plain weird.

All of this just makes me dread my future, I know I'm heading to a trainwreck professionally and socially. We all jest here about suicide a lot, but when this fear gets worse within me, knowing that I can kill myself genuinely calms me down. The first time it happened it even scared me, made me realize how lost and fucked up I am.

TLDR: My academic/professional incompetence due to low IQ, social retardation and loneliness due to mentalcedom and 3.5/10 subhuman body makes me dread my future so much that knowing I can kill myself when I'm unable to take it anymore genuinely calms me down

Not at all, the entire future of the current world and civilization is internal collapse, horrific violence, chaos, war, endless slaughter, insurrection, mass death, or social upheaval.

The future has never looked so great or promising for me, scratching at the complete bottom of life over here everything is looking on the up concerning the future, can't wait to enjoy me some spoils. Having nothing to lose I have everything to gain once the global tribulation finally arrives. (We're getting closer with each passing week.)

Last edited:
I don’t care anymore either, I have nothing to look forward to, I don’t have a reason to keep going

I have no future, I'm better off dead.

Im better off if my dad never cummed inside my mom. Forced to be here. Never had a choice. Never had a life. Whoever did this is an insane abusive creator

You guys really need to embrace the life fuel of civilization and societal collapse, there is a beautiful exit waiting to be enjoyed where it isn't death solely by itself. Come on you guys.

You guys really need to embrace the life fuel of civilization and societal collapse, there is a beautiful exit waiting to be enjoyed where it isn't death solely by itself. Come on you guys.
This. Who cares about the future, I hope it all go to hell!

Im better off if my dad never cummed inside my mom. Forced to be here. Never had a choice. Never had a life. Whoever did this is an insane abusive creator
God is a sadist

This. Who cares about the future, I hope it all go to hell!
We're just one global economic collapse and one week of the entire United States internally imploding in on itself before all holy hell breaks out on the entire planet, it will be fucking glorious. This is the only thing that keeps me living.

We're just one global economic collapse and one week of the entire United States internally imploding in on itself before all holy hell breaks out on the entire planet, it will be fucking glorious.
Yup. Just sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch this wretched clown world burn to ashes.

Yup. Just sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch this wretched clown world burn to ashes.
Watch it all burn down and then once the collapse comes it's time to play the game of juntas, death squads, or raiders. I live for that shit. Their hell on earth is my heaven or paradise, their fear, terror, and despair my overall happiness.

Last edited:
Watch it burn and then once the collapse comes it's time to play the game of juntas, death squads, or raiders. I live for that shit.
Can't wait for it to collapse tbh. As I said previously, as incels, we should accelerate the collapse. The natural order of things will be resorted, humans will be fighting for their lives like animals. Foids would no longer have power because their powers are contingent on the system that keeps elevating them. It will be glorious.

However, if we want to stand a chance when the collapse comes we need to work on our survival skills.

Last edited:
Didn't expect the thread to take this route but ok

Can't wait for it to collapse tbh. As I said previously, as incels, we should accelerate the collapse. The natural order of things will be resorted, humans will be fighting for their lives like animals. Foids would no longer have power because their powers are contingent on the system that keeps elevating them.

However, if we want to stand a chance when the collapse comes we need to work on our survival skills.
We don't even have to accelerate the collapse fren, the dumb mouth breathing imbeciles in charge of things now so completely stupid or clueless are doing a fine job accelerating things on their own. One merely only needs to wait it out until the moment of existential truth arrives destroying their collective hubris and the ill begotten system they've created, in the end nature always triumphs over human folly always present to cleanse the rotten putrid stains off this earth.

Women dropping down to their knees in poverty, despair, horror, and bare subsistence is pure life fuel for me. That day will come eventually.

As for survival skills, I'm already there having lived for quite awhile for sometime now, but yes, you youngins need to learn as much as you can regarding that for when the days of dark tribulations finally arrives.

Last edited:
Ill be d3d soom. Hope i can find someone to get all my stuff. Otherwise it's random gifts for those fast enough to grab it.

Whatever

Women dropping down to their knees in poverty, despair, horror, and bare subsistence is pure life fuel for me. That day will come eventually.
God, just reading this gets me excited. We will finally have our revenge.

I feel like I'm running out of time to find someone. Cope, I know.
Realistically though, I ran out of time the moment I stopped growing. It's over.

Indeed, embrace the hatred, let it make you stronger able to endure anything. It has helped me endure the very long decades I've been punished through, something of which I hope you youngins must never have to endure yourselves. There were multiple times I came close to not surviving at all, yet I'm still alive here now.

Last edited:
Death is my future, so somewhat yes.

Im
TLDR at the end

I'm currently at a medicine university but I'm a complete failure, my grades are awful. I never studied in my life before getting to uni, I always managed to find my way through somehow, but it is not working here. I'd legit prefer some physical tortures than studying, there is nothing I hate more than doing it, not even close. How can people be ok with spending hours reading the same shit over and over again and still not be able remember everything about it? And even if you manage to grasp a lot of it, you'll just end up forgetting a couple days later. That shit just makes me so anxious it is unreal.

I also can't overlook details I don't fully understand, and since we can never truly get 100% of what we're studying I always end up doing 0 progress. I'm gonna give an example, it's kind of dumb (very dumb actually) but it will give a better idea of what I'm talking about. If I read this phrase while studying about juices, " for instance, orange juice is made from oranges", let's suppose I don't know what an orange is, I can tell it is a fruit since I'm studying about juices but I still can't keep on going because now this doubt about what is an orange will keep lingering on the back of my head. So I stop studying about juices and go look into about oranges, and again I read another phrase "orange is a fruit that comes from a tree". Ok, but what exactly is an orange tree? So again I'll make another detour on my studies to look into orange trees.

So basically, my anxiety to know 100% about every single thing I'm studying makes me lose my main track, I always end up with a wide net of topics and never fully grasp even the basics of any of them, always ending up frustrated and anxious.

Also, there is so many extra things you need to do for your resume it is absurd, so much academic shit you're basically forced to do even though when you become a medic most won't work in this academic area, and I still haven't even begun. I've zero motivation for anything, not that it would matter anyway with how incompetent I am.

Talking about motivation, the main problem I have is related to mentalceldom. Why would I put the effort into a career if I will always be unhappy because of how socially retarded I am? I cannot make close relationships no matter how hard I try, and my 3/10 face and gay ass voice just makes it even worse. Seriously, I'm confident I'll end up killing myself just by how the pain that this loneliness causes gets worse everyday. It is so frustranting to suck at something so basic, I can't even talk to cashiers while buying stuff whithout stuttering or being plain weird.

All of this just makes me dread my future, I know I'm heading to a trainwreck professionally and socially. We all jest here about suicide a lot, but when this fear gets worse within me, knowing that I can kill myself genuinely calms me down. The first time it happened it even scared me, made me realize how lost and fucked up I am.

TLDR: My academic/professional incompetence due to low IQ, social retardation and loneliness due to mentalcedom and 3.5/10 subhuman body makes me dread my future so much that knowing I can kill myself when I'm unable to take it anymore genuinely calms me down
I'm scared of the future because I'm scared of hospitals and sickness and my body changing and giving out on me

I'm excited but also scared

I'm terrified of my present.

I should've died at birth, in fact i almost died.

I'm in a similar boat. Going for Chemical Engineering but too stupid to get good grades. I'm falling deeper into mediocrity and the road ahead is one that ends in inevitable failure. The more I ride it out, the more I suffer. If I try and quit I'll be a coward, but I don't know if I have the willpower to endure this.

Where you from op?

I'm in a similar boat. Going for Chemical Engineering but too stupid to get good grades. I'm falling deeper into mediocrity and the road ahead is one that ends in inevitable failure. The more I ride it out, the more I suffer. If I try and quit I'll be a coward, but I don't know if I have the willpower to endure this.
Do you have any motivation left? Do you have similar thoughts or anything like that that makes everything seem pointless?
Where you from op?
Brazil

Do you have any motivation left? Do you have similar thoughts or anything like that that makes everything seem pointless?

Brazil
I have a little motivation left. I want to be able to say I gave it everything I had, y'know?

I am facing the same problem as you and I am very scared of the future. The whole job thing seems scary and being an incel there will be heavy bias. I have been forced into a medical field and can't study anything. The college turned out to be corrupt and won't allow me to leave. Things seem done for me. The only future I am less scared of is roping

TLDR at the end

I knoe that i can't do anything right. I don't have energy to even get out of bed. I only have the energy to lay down and stare at my phone. Nothing more.
I have about 6 assignments i haven't done and i have to graduate for 2 month. It keeps piling up and I'm afraid of even getting through all of my work. I wan a fucking die.

Idc at all about my future, I'll just do what's necessary to at least rot in peace and have decent income.
At best I'll pay surgery once I've got enough money but that seems hella unlikely as of now.

Not at all, the entire future of the current world and civilization is internal collapse, horrific violence, chaos, war, endless slaughter, insurrection, mass death, or social upheaval.

The future has never looked so great or promising for me, scratching at the complete bottom of life over here everything is looking on the up concerning the future, can't wait to enjoy me some spoils. Having nothing to lose I have everything to gain once the global tribulation finally arrives. (We're getting closer with each passing week.)
This is cope and you know it. I don't blame you I'm guilty of it as well.

The sad truth is that we live in the most peaceful time in human history. Nobody is going to war or declare war, nobody has the guts. No collapse, no horrific violence will take place, no chaos. Everything will continue as always. We don't live in WW1/WW2 times anymore, everyone is far too pussified to do anything. In those times people threw their lives away because they had zero copes and on top of that were beaten every day as children.

A future where only you missed out and Chad experiences a great life is far scarier than a WW3 future therefore we need to cope...

Last edited:
My future is death within 5 years

The sad truth is that we live in the most peaceful time in human history. Nobody is going to war or declare war, nobody has the guts. No collapse, no horrific violence will take place, no chaos. Everything will continue as always. We don't live in WW1/WW2 times anymore, everyone is far too pussified to do anything. In those times people threw their lives away because they had zero copes and on top of that were beaten every day as children.

A future where only you missed out and Chad experiences a great life is far scarier than a WW3 future therefore we need to cope...
It is cope but I truly do believe in that as fact. Most peaceful period of human history? I disagree, we've only gotten exceptionally deceptive in our ability to hide and conceal the violence or death everywhere in the creation of our current sanitized world.

Yes, I am terrified that one day all my friends are married and have childs and I am still a lonely incel.

Men like us at least used to experience the thrill of combat before we died. Society will collapse eventually obviously but I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes.

Hmm nah not really. The world goes where it goes and one man cant change it. I have savings and the copes have never been better.

I hope I Will find a gf since I'm not a truecel but I'm not the one that does the choosing

I have a little motivation left. I want to be able to say I gave it everything I had, y'know?
Fair enough, good luck brother. I feel like I already gave my shot at it all
I am facing the same problem as you and I am very scared of the future. The whole job thing seems scary and being an incel there will be heavy bias. I have been forced into a medical field and can't study anything. The college turned out to be corrupt and won't allow me to leave. Things seem done for me. The only future I am less scared of is roping
Really fucked up that thinking about roping is more comforting than imagining how we'll end up if we don't kill ourselves, right?
I knoe that i can't do anything right. I don't have energy to even get out of bed. I only have the energy to lay down and stare at my phone. Nothing more.
I have about 6 assignments i haven't done and i have to graduate for 2 month. It keeps piling up and I'm afraid of even getting through all of my work. I wan a fucking die.
Same, I feel like the numbness pill will eventually take us all
Idc at all about my future, I'll just do what's necessary to at least rot in peace and have decent income.
At best I'll pay surgery once I've got enough money but that seems hella unlikely as of now.
I hope you can afford your surgeries and ascend, being an incel is no life

Yeah, this whole thing about society crumbling down is just a huge cope tbh
Yes, I am terrified that one day all my friends are married and have childs and I am still a lonely incel.
Watching everyone move on with their lives while we rot is very brutal
Stopped reading there, kys or fuck off
Why? You got mad just because of that? This is exactly the kind of thing normies and foids do to us.
Hmm nah not really. The world goes where it goes and one man cant change it. I have savings and the copes have never been better.

I hope I Will find a gf since I'm not a truecel but I'm not the one that does the choosing
I hope you do too, best of luck

I will ldar until i die, not so worried about it

I am really excited for collapse of civilization too. I am not even afraid of dying at this point. I just wanna see the world burn.

You think medicine is hard?

You should try coding. Its torture.

It takes a special type of low testosterone nerd to sit down for 8-12 hours a day and stare at a screen punching in code all day.

Its much more than just writing the correct type of code which is hard in itself. It is actually solving problems (using code) to make a software, website, or app work the way you want it to. Extremely frustrating. One small typo or fuck up somewhere will make your entire program unable to run and get stuck.

Im better off if my dad never cummed inside my mom
DC42312C 2CCD 4E78 8F08 A3FB4388B8D5

just retake founding titan theory @erenyeager