Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else surprised there aren't more ERs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Not advocating for them so fuck off, glowies.

There are more than a few sexless men out there if you add them all up. They are all living in the most sexualized time period in history. Sex and the topic of sex is everywhere. It's advertized everywhere. And they have to endure all this remaining KHHVs. Being treated like shit and gaslighted by being told it all doesn't really matter.

My anger is growing everyday. I despise normies. I despise foids for despising me. I get violent thoughts about them and I often daydream about hurting those who wronged me.
I would never make it more than a daydream but I know there are many people much more deranged than me. But only a few have gone ER in the recent years, mainly ER, Alek Minassian, St Yoga and the Plymouth shooter.
Do you think we're going to get more zoomer incel shooters in the coming years?

Sure, there's probably alot of guys out there just 1 bad day from going ER.

Going ER has many scenarios tho, with ER he planned it for a long time before actually doing it (wrote a manifesto, planned etc)

Some brocels might just snap and grab their gun and start mowing down normies, others might just go plan to kill a random foid they dislike etc.

Maybe some recent murders are from someone going ER, we'll prob never know tho.

Sure, there's probably alot of guys out there just 1 bad day from going ER.

Going ER has many scenarios tho, with ER he planned it for a long time before actually doing it (wrote a manifesto, planned etc)

Some brocels might just snap and grab their gun and start mowing down normies, others might just go plan to kill a random foid they dislike etc.

Maybe some recent murders are from someone going ER, we'll prob never know tho.
Tbh there aren't many very well organized ER attacks. ER was the only one who tried to shoot up a place with a lot of foids but he failed. AM killed some grannies. The rest weren't impressive either.
I wonder why sororities don't get targeted more.

Yeah I have that thought sometimes but I guess it is just evidence that blackpilled incels really arent that common as the hivemind here would like to think. Yes there is data showing a trend of increasing numbers of sexless men, but the vast vast majority of those have not developed class consciousness and have attributed their sexlessness to the systemic forces perpetrated by the politically correct culture manufactured by SJWs and the jews in control of media and academia.

Most sexless men are bluepilled and blame themselves, so yeah they are not going to go out and ER to strike back against normiedom when they think themselves are the problem, and since they are so steeped in cope they just keep running the self improooover hamster wheel to no avail. Also, the social sphere is becoming increasingly feminizing, so oftentimes sexless men are made so docile they either become trannies or content coomers such that their sexlessness does not even bother them that much. For more ERs to occur the sexless male population will both need to become blackpilled and higher T.

Most incels are cowards. We can't even properly talk with women.

Not advocating for them so fuck off, glowies.

There are more than a few sexless men out there if you add them all up. They are all living in the most sexualized time period in history. Sex and the topic of sex is everywhere. It's advertized everywhere. And they have to endure all this remaining KHHVs. Being treated like shit and gaslighted by being told it all doesn't really matter.

My anger is growing everyday. I despise normies. I despise foids for despising me. I get violent thoughts about them and I often daydream about hurting those who wronged me.
I would never make it more than a daydream but I know there are many people much more deranged than me. But only a few have gone ER in the recent years, mainly ER, Alek Minassian, St Yoga and the Plymouth shooter.
Do you think we're going to get more zoomer incel shooters in the coming years?
I believe there is a match for everyone out there. The problem is foids & chads gangbaging orgies with literally hundreds of partners in a year. They have no shame. :feelspuke:

Yeah I have that thought sometimes but I guess it is just evidence that blackpilled incels really arent that common as the hivemind here would like to think. Yes there is data showing a trend of increasing numbers of sexless men, but the vast vast majority of those have not developed class consciousness and have attributed their sexlessness to the systemic forces perpetrated by the politically correct culture manufactured by SJWs and the jews in control of media and academia.

Most sexless men are bluepilled and blame themselves, so yeah they are not going to go out and ER to strike back against normiedom when they think themselves are the problem, and since they are so steeped in cope they just keep running the self improooover hamster wheel to no avail. Also, the social sphere is becoming increasingly feminizing, so oftentimes sexless men are made so docile they either become trannies or content coomers such that their sexlessness does not even bother them that much. For more ERs to occur the sexless male population will both need to become blackpilled and higher T.
High IQ. I wonder what would happen if all of a sudden masturbation wasn't possible anymore. I think after about a week ERs would be a daily occurrence.

yeah lol

Courage has nothing to do with this.

You wrote "we can't even properly talk". If you can't do something "properly", it means that what you lack is skill, not courage.

Last edited:
We’ll always have shooters. That won’t stop. People kill people.

There is likely someone out in the world planning a shooting right now and we’ll never know until it’s on the news.

As with shooters there are victims, and we never know if one day we’d be shot dead by someone who had a motive that had nothing to do with us.

With upcoming economic recession, chances will probably be higher. The counter balance would be that modern life is too comfortable, too many distractions pulling people from the breaking point.