Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else support eugenics?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I'm not talking about the Nazi 'ethnic cleansing' bullshit, I'm talking about not allowing those with subhuman genetics to breed.

Just think about it! There would be no more ugliness or mental illness, everyone would be born equal. Those who are born with certain defects despite everything would be euthanized and spared a lonely and miserable existence.

The fact that incels are a thing is proof that those with inferior DNA should not conceive. If I was never born, I never would have experienced all of this suffering.

I have a more destructive mindset. Might as well bring the world down than to make chads and stacies run free. Fuck this gay ass planet.

Yes. Life is suffering. It's better to not exist in the first place.

Yes but only to a very limited extent, as in limited to people who have legit debilitating conditions and are aware of it, such as Huntington's disease which makes it basically a coin flip for the offspring. I'm also pro-genetic modification.

AsiaCel said:
I have a more destructive mindset. Might as well bring the world down than to make chads and stacies run free. Fuck this gay ass planet.
Humanity is an abomination.

Agreed. I have mental defects that prevented me from living a fulfilling although not great life and instead doomed me to a life of psychological agony. It would have been better if my parents were not allowed to breed and pass on their subhuman genetics.

Minjaze said:
I'm not talking about the Nazi 'ethnic cleansing' bullshit, I'm talking about not allowing those with subhuman genetics to breed.

Just think about it! There would be no more ugliness or mental illness, everyone would be born equal. Those who are born with certain defects despite everything would be euthanized and spared a lonely and miserable existence.

The fact that incels are a thing is proof that those with inferior DNA should not conceive. If I was never born, I never would have experienced all of this suffering.

the nazis wanted exactly that. the thought that they wanted to kill off all non-blue-eyed and non-blonde people is just a myth spread by the allies.

I support the opposite of eugenics too. The world should be punished with ugliness. Ugly should become the new beautiful.

No. There will always be people on the bottom of the totem pole. If every 1/10 died overnight, then the previous 2/10s would be the new 1/10s and so on.

Minjaze said:
I'm talking about not allowing those with subhuman genetics to breed.

I do not support the idea of the government telling people what they can or cannot do.

Yes I support weeding out birth defects, short height, baldness etc.

Why Incels here insist and in ooga boga level tier of "solutions" as not letting us reproduce when technology is in the way to cure everyone?.

No. I have absolutely no concern for the suffering of others, I care only if it affects me and my life. I couldn't care less about the plight of some kids born after me or whatever.

Of course

Phase one is all genetically defectives, nerdics and abos should be castrated

Yes. Not racist bullshit, but based on intelligence, looks, morals, etc

No point in creating more incels in the world.

fukmylyf said:
I support the opposite of eugenics too. The world should be punished with ugliness. Ugly should become the new beautiful.

This.

Why do you seek to speed up Nature's job? Nature is an abomination and anyone worshipping its ways is a cuck.

Incels are a result of NOT applying eugenics.

Minjaze said:

I don't know, man. In theory, I'm definitely into the idea of preventing anyone else from being born incel. But I just feel like humanity would reach a point where, after a few decades or so, we would just alter our definition of ugly. Femoids always have to have someone to abuse. There would still be incels, they would just be more attractive than we are right now.

There is something to it. Breeding out diseases, conditions, disabilities and undesirable qualities can only improve the stock. We do have to watch with this designer babies shit though, we could end up with a real Khan Noonien Singh.