Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else suffer from this interaction related autism

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Say someone asks me how I am. My response is simply fine or good in a monotone lifeless way but I don't ask how they are in return because im worried my timing will be off. At which point do you return the question? If you say it too quickly you'll seem like a weird eager beaver. Let too much time lapse and it will come out awkward as well.

Thats why i can never ask people how they are. I dont know how many seconds should pass before i ask them. If i get it wrong i know I'll cringe over it for a week. As a result people think im miserable or rude

Anyone else suffer from this

I reply fine or ok (which in fact I’m not) in seconds too. Not because I’m autist, but because I have no feelings left.

I usually reply immediately.

Say someone asks me how I am. My response is simply fine or good in a monotone lifeless way

Is that a lie?

I have autism and I've never even a single time in my life answered that I'm fine or good. That would be massive lie. And I can't lie.

THis isn't autism this is the blackpill knowing no one's gonna give you the time of day if you knew there was gonna be a dialogue you'd feel more confident to have something to say
& let the conversation flow like it's supposed to

I usually say it but in a robotic (autistic sounding) way. As a result the normie often ignores it and says whatever he has to say (the reason for interacting with me).