Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stressed about job?

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
i want to leave so much i tried leaving once

though job is not bad and money is not that bad either so leaving it would be a mistake but its stressing me you know?

the job I have, itself is not stressing. but im sensitive to stress of this kind. so even though job is comfy, its still stressing and depressing me a lot

Not anymore... because I quit. :fuk: My job was good too but it's mentally exhausting to do someone else's bidding.

Not anymore... because I quit. :fuk: My job was good too but it's mentally exhausting to do someone else's bidding.
nice :feelshaha: how old are you? your parents dont give you shit for it?

Don´t get the vaccine, that´s all.
If some asshole asks for it, take a piss.

nice :feelshaha: how old are you? your parents dont give you shit for it?
25. My parents actually support me on that because I need to focus on finishing my education.... which I still don't have any motivation for despite having all the free time in the world though. :feelscry:

Im trying to get a job but a defining trait of the truecel is being unable to land a job

Im trying to get a job but a defining trait of the truecel is being unable to land a job
unironically its harder to land a good job if youre short or ugly, something i realized long time after school

i want to leave so much i tried leaving once

though job is not bad and money is not that bad either so leaving it would be a mistake but its stressing me you know?

the job I have, itself is not stressing. but im sensitive to stress of this kind. so even though job is comfy, its still stressing and depressing me a lot
all jobs are stressful in some way.
find ways to minimize it.
Driving during the day drives me insane. so i drive at night.

I was like you 3 years ago. My depression caused by my loneliness now makes me don’t give a shit about being good or bad at my job. I don’t care.

yes, hate my super stressful (yet also boring) job, working on getting a new one