Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else stopped caring about keeping his room/apartment tidy ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I never clean my room at my grandmas house, unless she pressures me to vacuumclean it. I dont empty my trash bin for weeks and there is lots of dust in my room. The only thing i really clean is my PC, my keyboard and sometimes my screen. I also have to use Febreze on my carpet because i cant get the pee smell out of my carpet anymore and i dont want to spend money on a new one. Also my car has been really dirty since a few days but i dont see apoint in cleaning it.

I only clean up when it gets really dirty. There’s soo much dust everywhere aswell that my allergies are getting triggered by it. And I got coom stains all over my clothes the floor, bed sheets and blankets aswell.

I only clean up when it gets really dirty. There’s soo much dust everywhere aswell that my allergies are getting triggered by it. And I got coom stains all over my clothes the floor, bed sheets and blankets aswell.
Broootal, i use handkerchiefs for cooming

Yeah I stopped giving a fuck big time. I still throw out the trash and toss out my water bottles but the last time I vacuumed and wiped my desk down and shit has been more than 6 months. Going about 5 months without the sheets having been washed JFL

My allergies are major fucked up right now too

My allergies are major fucked up right now too
Bro the allergies are so annoying I’m sneezing all the time and there’s so much mucus in my throat it’s getting hard to breathe :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bro the allergies are so annoying I’m sneezing all the time and there’s so much mucus in my throat it’s getting hard to breathe :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I had that super fucking annoying shit where one nostril is blocked this morning and last night :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I had that super fucking annoying shit where one nostril is blocked this morning and last night :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You tried antihistamines man? I’m taking a once a day tablet, it helps marginally though, and also having hot tea to clear up the mucus.

You tried antihistamines man? I’m taking a once a day tablet, it helps marginally though, and also having hot tea to clear up the mucus.
Antihistamines are cope

i dont like dirty things so i keep it tidy .

Once you stop taking care of your physical hygiene and the state of your room, youre in for a downfall

i dont like dirty things so i keep it tidy .

Once you stop taking care of your physical hygiene and the state of your room, youre in for a downfall
I shower myself everyday, but i dont care enough to keep my room tidy

I was pretty messy, but then I decided to keep my room tidy. Honestly it is a huge improvement, naturally if I ever manage to lure a foid here it would help that the room is clean.

why clean your room if you aren't going to bring any girls ?? pretty useless imo

why clean your room if you aren't going to bring any girls ?? pretty useless imo
I dont know why, but i like it when my room is untidy. Feels more natural to me