Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else scared of a weird scene as a kid?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I remember seeing Iron Man 3 In the cinema when I was a kid. And remember seeing this scene. At first I didn't think much of it. But the second time I saw the movie, it scared me for some reason. I dont know why. I remember shivering watching the scene. It was a scene of a man glowing and then exploding. Looking back, I don't why I was so scared of it.

Anyone else was scared of a scene in a film when they were a kid that's isn't necessarily "scary" to many and you were the only one autistically scared of it while no one else was.

This is the scene I'm talking about:

Attachments

• ezgif-3-66cb21bc0e.mp4
    347.5 KB
Anyone else was scared of a scene in a film when they were a kid that's isn't necessarily "scary" to many and you were the only one autistically scared of it while no one else was.
Yes, from the 1980 The Boogeyman, shit scared me so bad as a kid I had a morbid fear of mirrors and reflective surfaces, particularly at night, well into my teens. :feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk:

General grevious from star wars the clone wars scared the shit out of me until age 13 :feelstastyman:

In Star Trek II, the mind-control slugs that Khan put in Chekov's ear were pretty horrific to a younger audience.. :feelsohgod:

Patrick used to scare me, I was afraid of him raping my fish.:fuk:

This creeped me the fuck out when I was a kid watching Courage late at night

Last edited:
General grevious from star wars the clone wars scared the shit out of me until age 13 :feelstastyman:
I always thought he was badass and shouldn't have gone out so easy