Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else saddened by how innocent little girls grow up to become hedonistic sluts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Think back to your female childhood friends. They were all such innocent and happy little girls in elementary school, and over the years, they started to become less innocent starting in middle school. Some were sucking dick at 12 FFS. Then in high school and college, they all become gigawhores and now go to parties every weekend and jump from Chad to Chad.

Anyone else disillusioned by the change from childhood to adulthood?

It's seriously depressing that they all get corrupted bu our shitty society and just become whores

I know tbh I had many girl friends when I was younger and all of them were smart and studious and now when I look at them they became whores tbh

no hedonism is good. i just wish i could easily become a part of it

No man

Here its not like the US

Yeah, it's pretty sad. This girl who liked me in 3rd grade is a shallow mudshark now. I'm pissed.

Yes bro. I can’t help but think when I see a cute little girl that she will grow up to be a cum dumpster for Chad. Really fucks with your psyche tbh.

ill swear that im going to kill all the chads and other normies that laid with my oneitis, i fuking swear

Yeah when I was twelve I was friends with my neighbour girl until I found out that she lost her virginity to some stupid thug. I didn't want her anymore after that. Shame on her for ruining my childhood.

Girls are never innocent they have innate lust for chad even from a young age.

Sad or not nothing will change and it will only get worse

Cope. White Americans are on average more religious and less degenerate than western Europeans.

By western if you mean UK, France, Spain and Portugal so yes, these 4 countries are garbage for relationships (high rate of divorce). But Switzerland not

You sort of stop feeling bad when you realize it's part of their shitty nature,from the cot that behaviour lies dormant until Chad awakens it.

Yes bro. I think we should shelter the hell out of them forever.

Think back to your female childhood friends. They were all such innocent and happy little girls in elementary school, and over the years, they started to become less innocent starting in middle school. Some were sucking dick at 12 FFS. Then in high school and college, they all become gigawhores and now go to parties every weekend and jump from Chad to Chad.

Anyone else disillusioned by the change from childhood to adulthood?

They suck dick at 11 not 12.

14776.jpg

They are born to be whores.

Other thing is those cute girls who grow up to be angry stomping land hogs.

As soon as she hits puberty, she's a dumpster now. No going back.

cope, all women are whores all their lives

"Anyone else saddened by how tadpoles grow limbs when reaching adulthood?"
In other words, it's a feature, not a bug.

As an incel why should you care about the betterment of society, morality, or the future of humanity in general?

Let clown world burn. There’s nothing you can do to stop it’s demise and it’s better to just accelerate it.

I know tbh I had many girl friends when I was younger and all of them were smart and studious and now when I look at them they became whores tbh
hey did you ever ask that stacy friend of yours to a date?

A girl I knew since she was 3 became a sorority girl

hey did you ever ask that stacy friend of yours to a date?
Hey there. Long story. We had a fight and I told here to go and die.

Hey there. Long story. We had a fight and I told here to go and die.
Maybe you got a hug or something at least.i hope you grow up to be 6'5 or something so that you don't end up like us here

They were all such innocent and happy little girls in elementary school...

No no no no. The little innocent girls you are talking about have already mastered manipulating their dad at 10 years old. It only goes up from there.

Have you ever had girls avoiding responsibilities or consequences at school? Somehow boys cant manage to do that most of the time.