Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else sad that your youth is coming to an end / is over?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Honestly, whether you went to college or not, whether you went to high school - yeah, you didn't really have a girlfriend or have a relationship, but is anybody sad about the fact that these times are over with?

I mean when I was in high school I was able to collect retro video game consoles and play them with friends. I was able to sit down one day and beat Sonic Adventure 2 completely. I still have the Dreamcast memory card with the 100% save file on it.

Now I just don't have time for such leisure.

Last edited:
I’m 20. Roping in 5 years ngl, not staying to become a wizard

Yes, I'll be 27 soon :cryfeels:

I'm 22. I spent my formative years as a shut-in gaming all the time. What are supposed to be the hallmarks of youth and milestones are nowhere to be found for me. I missed out on so many things during my younger days and it haunts me at every waking moment

I'm 22. I spent my formative years as a shut-in gaming all the time. What are supposed to be the hallmarks of youth and milestones are nowhere to be found for me. I missed out on so many things during my younger days and it haunts me at every waking moment
I brutally relate to this. But I don't even have the time for that anymore.

I felt like an old man since the beggining

The older I get the faster time seems to go by, as i approach my mid 20's it feels like I graduated high school yesterday

I don’t really miss it tbh, nothing good back then and nothing good now. It’s all the same to me.

Honestly, whether you went to college or not, whether you went to high school - yeah, you didn't really have a girlfriend or have a relationship, but is anybody sad about the fact that these times are over with?

I mean when I was in high school I was able to collect retro video game consoles and play them with friends. I was able to sit down one day and beat Sonic Adventure 2 completely. I still have the Dreamcast memory card with the 100% save file on it.

Already happened and had enough time to numb that despair.

Over

I can't really miss something I lost to begin with. Always felt old. An outcast.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I can't really miss something I lost to begin with. Always felt old. An outcast.
true

24 to 25 is when your youth is over. You'll notice subtle markers of decline like receding hairline and thinning hair if not actual balding, less energy (as incel you never had much of that to begin with). If you don't gymcel and aren't a complete ectomorph you'll slowly start gaining fat, reaction times go down and your mental acuity decreases so your performance in games or academic situations (gradschoolcels) decreases slightly. Also if you (occasonally) cope with alcohol you'll find that recovery from the hang-over will take longer and hang-overs get worse.

The absolute worst thing is people implicitly expect you to start being, behaving and feeling like an adult now, but as incels men are never more than pre-adolescent boys trapped in old bodies. The tranny analogy is really not far off here - trucels are stuck at age 12 forever no matter their physical age.

Last edited:

I relate and it makes me want to die, like even if I get a gf in a couple years it just wont be the same

Funny thing is tho I used to be productive and do stuff pre puberty but then like a switch flipped and my puberty destroyed me, basically 14 through my early 20s has been just video games and anime for me

I am thinking about doing a PhD just so I can keep living among college students

I was never young
I've never had friends, I've never had a chance to be carefree and play
I was disillusioned with the world very early on, I remember being obsessed with lucid dreaming, out-of-body experiences and such at the age of 11/12 (Robert Monroe books were pretty much the first non-fiction books I've read out of my own will); I've been desperate about getting out of this rotten world even since I got my first erection jfl
I've missed many developmental milestones and I'm socially stuck at the age of 10 (but I'm mentally destroyed and physically older, so I can't enjoy the carelessness and genuine friendships of a prepubescent child)

I'm 30 and thinking about getting old destroys me. The last decade has melted away before my eyes and I don't have any idea how I might stop the next decade or the one after that from doing the same. I can't imagine how I could possibly go on living past 45 if nothing changes.

I found out last year I have a bizarre medical condition which might kill me at an early age (I'm predisposed to forming blood clots, which normally should only be possible if I'm twice my current age and have an exceptionally unhealthy lifestyle) and it actually gives me a lot of comfort to think that might happen since it would mean that I never had a chance at living a normal life anyways. It's different from roping since it would happen anyways even if I was a normie, so nothing I would have done with my life would have mattered anyways even if I did have a wife or a girlfriend.

Although that's not guaranteed to kill me, so I might still have to live on with this stupid life for several more decades if I'm unlucky.

Im 20 in october
idk how to escape out of this tfl/inceldom/shut-in situation,might not have a lot of time left

Brutal tbh. Chads and foids get to live, we get to exist and waste our lifes

Not much changed for me since i don't work but i still miss being young tbh

The NEETpill is brutal and relentless, all that free time wasted on nothing jfl
I will retry Uni this year lets see how that goes, probably gonna fail like everything else in my life :cryfeels:

I hated school.

I'd rather be older. Like in my 30s.

The NEETpill is brutal and relentless, all that free time wasted on nothing jfl
I will retry Uni this year lets see how that goes, probably gonna fail like everything else in my life :cryfeels:
Nah dude. You have to have some intelligence to play HOI4 for fun, lol. Normies will look at that game and say "too complicated" and can't play it, but they get through it.

You got it.

Make sure ofc that you know what your goal is tho; don't study Philosophy if you ain't going to Law School, Medical School, or a PhD program. Go Engineering, Nursing, or Business if you just going for undergrad degree.

Nah dude. You have to have some intelligence to play HOI4 for fun, lol. Normies will look at that game and say "too complicated" and can't play it, but they get through it.

You got it.

Make sure ofc that you know what your goal is tho; don't study Philosophy if you ain't going to Law School, Medical School, or a PhD program. Go Engineering, Nursing, or Business if you just going for undergrad degree.
Hoi4 is low IQ dude, Darkest Hour was the only good Hoi. But I wouldnt think too highly of strategy games, after all they are just silly games and an AI isnt really a challange anyway.

For an incel the choice between law :incel: and business :chad: should be clear tbh

Hoi4 is low IQ dude, Darkest Hour was the only good Hoi. But I wouldnt think too highly of strategy games, after all they are just silly games and an AI isnt really a challange anyway.

Hoi4 isn't low iq for normies, it's very high iq for normies.

I play EU4 mostly, and although RNG is a bit infuriating at points, total joke of a game if you play a main country (like France, Spain, Ottomans, England, etc.), still pretty dang easy if you pick a harder to play country (Japan, Ethiopia, Holland, Teutons). You have no reason to play a challenge run by playing shit like Native American tribes, Ryukyu, or Alodia lol.

I like it though, I like the illusion of power of being able to strategically conquer the world.

Last edited:

Hoi4 isn't low iq for normies, it's very high iq for normies.

I play EU4 mostly, and although RNG is a bit infuriating at points, total joke of a game if you play a main country (like France, Spain, Ottomans, England, etc.), still pretty dang easy if you pick a harder to play country (Japan, Ethiopia, Holland, Teutons). I like it though, I like the illusion of power of being able to strategically conquer the world.
[/QUOTE]
I wish they fleshed our Total War instead of selling out to Soyhammer and employing trannies.

what

I think it depends what you wanna do.
If you are looking for financial stability and making big bucks, unless you get a scholarship to a top 15 law school (which doesn't happen; even getting into a top 15 school, you are going an extra 150k in debt plus living expenses on top of any undergraduate debt you have, and while you will likely secure a job making 150k a year if you go to such a school, it's still a pain to pay off if by that point you have 220k+ in debt).

Law is a complete waste of time, and you shouldn't bother with it. Seriously. The idea that lawyers make a lot of money is not as true as it once was, at least compared to engineers or businessmen.

Go business or engineering if you want money, and use those extra savings to invest in stocks.

However, some people may genuinely like the law and may be willing to get off to a rocky start financially, at least for the first 5 - 10 years of their career, at the benefit of doing something they like. If you loved social studies / social sciences as a kid or in undergraduate, chances are you'll really like law. Just make sure you aren't taking on more than 70k (assuming you have some undergraduate debt) if you aren't going to a top law school, and understand that you probably won't be making six figures as your starting salary. You will eventually, but starting salary - nope.

I wish they fleshed our Total War instead of selling out to Soyhammer and employing trannies.

Yeah; but bro, don't you wanna buy Imperator Rome? lmao.

Last edited:
The older I get the faster time seems to go by, as i approach my mid 20's it feels like I graduated high school yesterday
That's the way your brain perceives time
After 20 time gradually starts going faster
Another suifuel for us

no , not really my youth was shit.