Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else remembers this from r/incels sub? N O S T A L G I A

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Damn nostalgia hit me hard.. I remember when normies were telling us to go kill ourselves, randomly lmao

True nostalgia, boyos tbhtbh

s6Qi2zvDQge_HJkc8KkN5A.png

Reddit is a religion of peace

i use to get alot of angry pms

This was before they implemented their righteous nice persons quota in order to be seen as the good guy watchdogs in the media.

i use to get alot of angry pms

the best were "im here to help"
"fuck off nromie"
"wow i wanted to help you this why you're incel kys faggot lol have fun dying alone

i missed it, only heard about this community from the news of it getting banned

kek, we need a normie hate mail compilation up in here

beheadings are in order for all those cucks who used to pm us

I got messages like that all the time back on /r/incels.

Imagine being so much of a loser that you go out of your way to read posts on subreddits you don't like and send PMs to random users telling them to kill themselves, threatening to dox them, SWAT them or have a hitman on the deepweb assassinate them. And yes, all of those things happened to me lol.

My favorite hatemail came from a prolific /r/justneckbeardthings and /r/niceguys user who apparently thought I was Asian from my username, because (s)he angrily called me a "chink" numerous times and said I must have a "small dick".

People who hate incels really fucking hate incels it seems.

Its the bullypill in action - we all seek to assert and raise our status by stepping on those beneath us. Hence all the bullying from plebs on reddit, mostly losers themselves but they have a chance to punch down and therefore take it, with much glee.

this is why they call it the ugly truth