Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else relate to this?

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
Sometimes I overthink so much that I end up getting lost in my thoughts and completely disconnected from reality. Anyone else relate?

I remember one night, I spent about an hour staying awake in bed to attempt to solve a quite simple mathemetical problem relating to arithmetic; one of the first signs of my average-ish IQ... :reeeeee:

I do tend to overthink, but usually not to the degree you are describing; though I do distinctly remember a time where I could easily "disattach" from myself in an odd spiral of thinking about my own existence. :feelsjuice:

Sometimes I overthink so much that I end up getting lost in my thoughts and completely disconnected from reality. Anyone else relate?
Yeah, happened plenty of times. I also get a lot of brainfog.

At some point last year I thought I was dead and I was in some kind of after world

Trucels are disconnected from reality and live in their own world

That's an everyday thing for me, yeah. I spend most of my time in my head thinking, analyzing, reflecting. I've been told by a shrink that it's holding me back, but it's not something I can change. Just a natural/ingrained quality I have.