Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else prone to hitting things?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Sometimes, I get so frustrated that I hit pillows/walls/myself.
That's one of the worst parts of inceldom, when emotional pain turns into anger.

Me tbh:

tumblr_inline_p15f44RLxJ1qdpy9q_540.gif

Me too, brother. The main reason I chose my username.

Why are all your threads gay af?

Cant because of room mates annoying as fuck too

all the time.

My hand has been hurting all day because I hit my door four times this morning.

That's actually a good idea, think I might.
It's actually not beneficial for controlling anger but it works if you like the feeling. The best approach to control your emotions is meditation and relaxing music. Go into nature and just forget the human world.

It's actually not beneficial for controlling anger but it works if you like the feeling. The best approach to control your emotions is meditation and relaxing music. Go into nature and just forget the human world.

I walk around campus at night. It's beautiful. Except when I see a couple.

Only at work when it gets extremely busy, I sometimes lose my cool, but other than that? No, I just drink and mellow out and jerk off to my obscure fetishes.

I walk around campus at night. It's beautiful. Except when I see a couple.
I just listen to lo-fi and meditate whenever I am extremely emotional. Just close your eyes and listen to the music and your breath

I just listen to lo-fi and meditate whenever I am extremely emotional. Just close your eyes and listen to the music and your breath

Das ist nicht einfach.

The correct translation is "Of course it is"

OK. I'm trying. :)

Somewhat similar gramatical structure as Spanish as well. Methinks as well.

I see it now.

OK. I'm trying. :)

Somewhat similar gramatical structure as Spanish as well. Methinks.
German has a very similar grammar structure to English but I don't think it's similar to Spanish.

Some subordinate clauses in German have actually an SOV (Subject,Object,Verb) syntax lol

German has a very similar grammar structure to English but I don't think it's similar to Spanish.

Some subordinate clauses in German have actually an SOV (Subject,Object,Verb) syntax lol

Yeah, still got a lot to go.

You can do it :D

I'm learning Japaness atm and it's by far the most challenging thing I have ever done

I feel you. I learned Spanish through school and additional study. German is entirely on my own.

Might do Japanese afterwards.

I feel you. I learned Spanish through school and additional study. German is entirely on my own.

Might do Japanese afterwards.
They force me to learn Spanish in school and I pretty much don't give a shit about the class.

i hit myself in the head when i have an autistic episode triggered by anger

No I won't. I focus on more serious subjects and it would interfere with my Japanese learning process

Warum sie nicht lerne vier sprachen?

Warum sie nicht lerne vier sprachen?
You can use "du" in this sentence. This isn't a formal conversation and the correct sentence is : "Warum lernst du nicht vier Sprachen?"

I am actually planning to learn Korean after I'm "done" with Japanese. Learning any language besides English is just a matter of personal preference and not necessary :D English is the perfect lingua franca imo.

I try to direct my punches into my bed. Don't want to break another phone

You can use "du" in this sentence. This isn't a formal conversation and the correct sentence is : "Warum lernst du nicht vier Sprachen?"

I am actually planning to learn Korean after I'm "done" with Japanese. Learning any language besides English is just a matter of personal preference and not necessary :D English is the perfect lingua franca imo.

With more practice I'll get the sentence structures.

Danke schon.

Yeah, for some reason when I sperg out, I do that a lot.

buy a gun and instead of punching stuff shoot people kek

I used to get mad and punch doors and shit. Not anymore, though.

Sometimes, I get so frustrated that I hit pillows/walls/myself.
That's one of the worst parts of inceldom, when emotional pain turns into anger.

Me tbh:

tumblr_inline_p15f44RLxJ1qdpy9q_540.gif
Same, i don't hit walls and fridges anymore because i don't want to break my fingers again.

No problem :)
It's a spur of the moment thing, i will not get up to go to the living room and punch a bag, i violently will slam my fist into the table when i see/read/hear/think something that triggers this reaction.