Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else noticed more low-flying planes?

More low-flying planes?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Here in south east England there seem to be loads more. Commercial airliners flying much lower than normal and I think other increased aerial activity.

I just wondered if anyone else has been seeing this.

It's pretty noisy!!

It's because of WW3

I saw a military gunship fly over my house the other day at low altitude.

hell yeah ww3 just nuke this fucking shitty ass world im so fucking tired of everything i would like to see normies suffer and get traumatized

Last edited:
I've also noticed more police and ambulances just driving around without sirens on too. Around backstreets, etc.

They don't hassle me much but I do make an effort to stay out of their way as I don't think it would take much to make them start something.

Keep your third eye open brotha the hexahedron dome that's covering the earth is shrinking proof of the end times death to yakub :feelsthink: :smonk:

They're probably running exercises in preparation for the coming next great war.

It's because of WW3

They're probably running exercises in preparation for the coming next great war.

People definitely have dramatic theories, lol

My biggest conspiracy theory about it was just that they were trying to make planes more bothersome so people are more likely to support a reduction in air travel.

Yesterday, a plane flew so close to the ground you could have sworn it was set to land, and yet there is no airport near of me.

Yesterday, a plane flew so close to the ground you could have sworn it was set to land, and yet there is no airport near of me.

I saw one like this too. It flew right by my house at the time, maybe a month or so ago. A real roar! I mean, it looked amazing but it was very bizarre.

bin laden ressurected

I notice more commercial airliners over a particular area above my cousin's neighborhood in my city, but it's most likely because of holiday traveling and the flight path to land at the airport goes directly over it

One time I did notice a extremely large cargo plane flying very low. No liveries on the plane, just a light grey fuselage. 99% sure it was military but there's no military bases within my city

Last edited:
I see less planes overall

hell yeah ww3 just nuke this fucking shitty ass world im so fucking tired of everything i would like to see normies suffer and get traumatized
:blackpill:

I saw a repeat text in a youtube comment today almost 1:1 of a work related very specific assignment just minutes after submitting it, and I also think I read threads here months ago in dreams, I ordered 4 bottles of vodka tomorrow to try and remedy it

I saw a repeat text in a youtube comment today almost 1:1 of a work related very specific assignment just minutes after submitting it, and I also think I read threads here months ago in dreams, I ordered 4 bottles of vodka tomorrow to try and remedy it
Based, You getting flat out drunk then!

Ive seen lots of military vehicles out this past week. I was wondering what is going on

@DarkStarDown
No idea either. Don't they always do mass-scale exercises that they keep somewhat secret though?

Ive seen lots of military vehicles out this past week. I was wondering what is going on

@DarkStarDown
No idea either. Don't they always do mass-scale exercises that they keep somewhat secret though?
What patch did they have on their shoulder, if you could see it?