Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticed how ugly the Turning Red characters are?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
MeiPriyaAbbyMiriam-936x527.jpg

original.jpg

Main character is a 13yo Chinese Becky who in comparison is the "prettiest" of the gang. Her friends are a curry foid that spends the whole movie with a resting bitch face (no wonder twitter thots love her kek), the green one that looks like a tranny and the purple fat midget foid who has that angry and punchable grin for the entire film too. I know puberty fucks people up but it looks like they intentionally tried to make them ugly. Btw when the movie premiered there was a viral hoax that said that the green foid was canonically trans and in love with the main character, however this hasn't been confirmed by Pixar so it's just another disgusting Twitter/Tumblr headcanon or maybe a 4chan false flag to trigger as much people as possible. At least the mom of the main character is a Chinese milf and there's good rule 34 of her. As always @Wizard32 opinions please.

View: https://youtu.be/lCxnfjt1eIk

Last edited:
Now why is a grown man like yourself watching this? Bruh it’s for like 5 year olds

Now why is a grown man like yourself watching this? Bruh it’s for like 5 year olds
Because I don't like criticizing stuff I haven't watched. If I'm going to dislike something at least I want to be informed. The movie was getting a lot of hate (by trads) and praise (by SJWs) and I wanted to see it for myself.

@Wizard32 would still have them in his waifu harem.

MeiPriyaAbbyMiriam-936x527.jpg

original.jpg

Main character is a 13yo Chinese Becky who in comparison is the "prettiest" of the gang. Her friends are a curry foid that spends the whole movie with a resting bitch face (no wonder twitter thots love her kek), the green one that looks like a tranny and the purple fat midget foid who has that angry and punchable grin for the entire film too. I know puberty fucks people up but it looks like they intentionally tried to make them ugly. Btw when the movie premiered there was a viral hoax that said that the green foid was canonically trans and in love with the main character, however this hasn't been confirmed by Pixar so it's just another disgusting Twitter/Tumblr headcanon or maybe a 4chan false flag to trigger as much people as possible. At least the mom of the main character is a Chinese milf and there's good rule 34 of her. As always @Wizard32 opinions please.

View: https://youtu.be/lCxnfjt1eIk

Yes, of course.

Evil cannot create beauty, it can only corrupt and leech.

The woman who created this shit is literally evil (making a movie to normalize internet prostitution for 12 year olds and making a movie about how much she hates her mom). I would feel no sympathy if she got hit by a car. May her corpse rot in the floor and may worms devour her flesh.

Wouldn't fuck any of them unless I was generously paid.

Media really is just exponentially decaying huh?
:feelsrope:

we've entered an era where the media celebrates ugly women (ugly men can still go to hell though)

Bro if you honestly think they're the only target audience I'm not sure hot to enlighten you

BrowsMoney

Wouldn't fuck any of them unless I was generously paid.
homosexual volcel confirmed, if it were legal then why would you refuse to fuck a thirteen year old virgin qt who is in the wild throes of puberty?

SittingMei
Yes

PriyaTilly
DatTwerk

Globohomo 's jewish agenda is to make all forms of art ugly and grotesque to demoralize the population.

hollywood is run by satanic pedophile jews