Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticed how cringe-worthy it is when a non-chad poses like a model?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Like those overly-posed shots people put on instagram. Still seems a little silly when chad does it but overall he'll look alright.

When a normie does it, especially if low tier, fucking hell is it cringeworthy.

FACE IS EVERYTHING.

I like to take note of my body language and try to adopt a feminine/soft presence and try to make sure my face is relaxed at all times and not tense as part of my CalmMaxxing which is to preserve my youth for my YouthMaxxing which is ultimately all part of my BoyMaxxing.

When I make my tinder photos for Asia shortly before my trip in January I will try to look as innocent/vulnerable as possible.

Like this.

e80e577b139842cc6fc8ce8a2a493eb2_480.jpg

Seeing ugly men pose as models makes me laugh, seeing chads do it makes my blood boil with envy.

Seeing ugly men pose as models makes me laugh, seeing chads do it makes my blood boil with envy.
yep looks is everything. chad can do whatever he wants, chad can dance like a female, he can whinge and whine like a female but because chad is doing it femoids find it funny