Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone else notice this

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Foids will intrude a all male space say like gaming discord server or something like that and like send/post a picture of her wearing merch of said thing I think they do it because they know the dudes in the server or whatever are probably kissless virgins and would worship the ground she walks on and it gives her a rush that's what im thinking

There i no other reason

Remember the time when gaming was a male thing? Before we got the cringey ass "I WANNA BE TRACER" trend? Foids always stereotyped gamers to look like Jenkins from southpark? Then they all hopped on it when they realized they can profit immensely off if it by turning into E-girls thus getting in game gifts from simps, elo boosting and getting paid for duoing?

Well how about twitch, the streaming service that was mostly dominated by males, remember back in 2015? When the irl section was actually irl, and not foids showing their tits and making millions in donations? Go watch a twitch event and youll see what these foids think of their fans.

Well now for anime, remember the time when foids thought anime watchers were nerds? Naruto runners and perverts? I even know a foid who shamed me for watching anime :feelsclown:. But now guess what, with it going mainstream (especially attack on garbage) now she pretends like she was there from the beginning. Like she used to watch weekly shonen every week :lul::lul::lul::lul:. And guess what, her orbiters bought it and they think they are ascending with an animu girl:lul::lul::lul::lul:
But aside from this foid. Foids did that too, they hopped on anime, pretended like they are OGs (no foid is watching 1000 episodes of OP trust me:lul::lul::lul:) now they are cosplaying and whoring themselves out.

"MEN" NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP BOOSTING THESE PARASITES'S EGO AND BANK ACCOUNTS.

Tl;dr: males like certain obsecure hobby, it turns mainstream, foids join and pretend they were there from the beginning, normies believe them, foids start whoring out (always no matter the hobby) simps boost their ego and wallet. Hobby is ruined.

Yeah degradation of a fan base, this is the problem of cucks tho foids will always be like that

Same thing would happen here if women were allowed here

Mhmm

Attachments

• 83655173-7D8D-4EE8-A04B-03B3091EC839.jpeg
    83655173-7D8D-4EE8-A04B-03B3091EC839.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 15