Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone else notice this subconscious action by foids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I knew this one girl and when she was around me I would always hear her like clear her throat. I never thought much of it, assumed she had allergies or something. Now at work there is a girl that makes the exact same sound when walking by my desk.

This got me thinking. They are not clearing their throats; rather the site of me makes them want to vomit. The “throat clearing” is just a subconscious gagging at my subhumanity. Like they are throwing up in their mouth whenever in my presence.

Please tell me someone else has noticed this! If not keep an eye/ear out for it.

ill have to keep an eye out for any weird ticks or sounds from foids next time i have to be around one.

insightful post.

I think you're unironically reading too much into this. They just hate you regardless of whether they had cum in their throat or not

I think you're unironically reading too much into this. They just hate you regardless of whether they had cum in their throat or not
:feelsthink: Agreed. I’ve never heard this “clearing chads cum out of their throat” thing before.

I didnt notice because i m hikikomori and dont go out to see thots, but probably theyre trying to clean they throats from chads sperm, jfl

Ok this isn’t just in my head. Today at work she did it again. RIGHT as she walked by my desk. Nowhere else! I could put a piece of tape of the floor near my desk, and I bet she does it every time she’s within 2 feet of my desk. Fuckin bitch is throwing up at the sight of me.

U r probably correct