Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else notice how much women hate children?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Almost every teen girl and adult woman I've seen as has said they don't want kids and that children disgust them. Not even counting how many women have abortions and praise them as life saving.

broken homes + no interactions with children at an early age (no siblings, no good family ties)

children are everything adult women hate: pure, innocent, young. So instead of birthing them, they murder them in their own womb.

It’s the classic combination of evil female nature+the encouragement of said evil female nature by society

Childless foids are no better than trannies IMO.

Draft them into at least having 1 kid maybe?
12 months for males in my country, make it 9 months for females. We need cannon fodder. :feelskek:

honestly I don't. women seem to love children (except when they abort them jfl)

i hope I don't get a bunch of :soy: responses

They do?

It seems the opposite for me. Maybe its something in your country.

honestly I don't. women seem to love children (except when they abort them jfl)

i hope I don't get a bunch of :soy: responses

I suppose you havent seen those who refer to babies as "parasites"

I feel really gay because I am the only teenager who actually wants kids, I have a fantasy of fucking a few foids
and having a few children, each from a different DNA string so there will be a few chads

Because they view children as a ball and chain. There are many slutty moms, but children makes that behavior more difficult.

They start wanting kids eventually though.

Because they are evil.

children are everything adult women hate: pure, innocent, young. So instead of birthing them, they murder them in their own womb.
Perfect post

theres collective brainwashing to intentionally make them think that

I see this a ton. It makes me sad cuz when I was bluepilled and thought I would someday get married I was looking forward to having kids. Thought it’d be cool. I’m still nice to kids, and they’re usually nice to me.

It's what (((they))) want

they only love chad children