Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else never been bullied?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Like i just wouldnt let that happen to me. Ive been ignored but people just know id put up a fight

Mogs me tbh, wish I could go back in time and low inhibmaxx

People would laugh whenever I tripped or something, but there was never a sustained effort by anyone to make my life miserable like in the movies. Everyone pretty much just ignored me since I basically never talk.

i did beat most of the guys who messed with me,but there were a few times where i put up with the humiliating comments because otherwise i would have just made my mother get even more pissed and if i got kicked out of school again it would have fucked her mind beyond belief.

In high school I was never actually bullied, maybe some teasing here and there and sometimes behind my back but nothing severe.

I never got beat up but people still laughed at me, didn't take me seriously or just ignored me.

I wasn't really bullied either. I had superficial ok relationships with most in my class and mostly kept by myself, was kind of ignored. In my school in general there wasn't really hardcore bullying. Some got teased once in a while and made fun of but nothing major. There never was a fight in my school. Biggest situation was an almost fight after sports class.

I only got bullied gr. 8 tbh

if you have bad features like a big nose, dumbo ears, weak chin, etc... you become an easy target for bullies.
The other kids would bully me for my ugly face, mostly foids tbh... I actually beat up a foid in 5th grade and managed to get away with only a written warning JFL :feelskek:
I never really got bullied in high school, although sometimes people would make fun of me for my looks, but I'd just laugh it off

Last edited: