Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else mogged by their dad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Can't fucking stand this, saw his fucking University photo thing from when he was around my age, and he giga mogs me. Higher FWHR by a lot, wide palate, no underbite, normal nose, green eyes black hair wider skull etc. Even as an old man I'd go as far as to say he has less facial recession than me, and generally more attractive. It's fucking over if you look like me. Ngl. Anyone else mogged by their dad?

nah mine's a total loser. probably where i get that from

Yh, he had a much better life than me also.Wife, kids, decent job…things I’ll never have. It’s my bitch of a mother who made me an incel.

My dad was 6'1''. I'm 5'7''. My dad was an actual good looking guy, I'm look like a homless crackhead. My mom told me that that my father used to have randon woman catcalling him on the street and asking him if he was single, while my mother was right next to him. My dad was a chad through and through, but unfortunately he passed away before he can truly give me any insight on how to be like him.

He mogs me, but not much. He'd be an incel if he were my age.

Can't fucking stand this, saw his fucking University photo thing from when he was around my age, and he giga mogs me. Higher FWHR by a lot, wide palate, no underbite, normal nose, green eyes black hair wider skull etc. Even as an old man I'd go as far as to say he has less facial recession than me, and generally more attractive. It's fucking over if you look like me. Ngl. Anyone else mogged by their dad?
Let me guess

He can't understand how you're incel

Skull mogged . Career mogged. Breed mogged. At 32 im still living under his roof while he had a house and was breeding his first born during that time

I feel like a retard but really its the shitty U.S.Ayy that has worsened

He was just as trucel as I am, only reason he got laid was because he could seamaxx

No, I mog him. But he got bitches back in the day cause he suave.

Appearance-wise, he's ~2 inches taller than me, which isn't a big difference but still sucks because I could really use that extra height. In terms of social life, my-age him definitely mogs me. Not very difficult to do lmao.

Nowadays he's very anxious, and even I mental-health mog him in that regard.

Last edited:
Me. My dad also had options. I don't.

Mine mogs me at everything except age.