Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else low key angry at their parents for having them?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
I never asked to be born in this shit. The only thing I have going for me is being born American I guess but other than that. Shit race, shit face, shit height, shit skin, shit family

I utterly despised them. A self hating gook for a mother and a old, fat subhuman for a father. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't hate their guts. Now it's somewhat faded away and slowly being replaced with apathy.

Lowkey no, i hate them for having me and being shit parents

yeah, and then they expect me to be a miserable wagecuck and live on my own
FE701B8F 41DE 436E B7A2 9B0B34E3E65C

I'm too scared to kill myself. My parents could have saved me a lot of trouble if they never had me.

I never asked to be born in this shit. The only thing I have going for me is being born American I guess but other than that. Shit race, shit face, shit height, shit skin, shit family

I have shit skin, shit race, shit sized dick, shit hair genetics, shit face, shit height, shit frame, shit family, shit social class, shit intelligence, shit grades, shit psychological disorders, shit, shit, and more shit.
All of which, mind you, is attributed to nothing but my fucking parents.
So yes, I kind of am to be completely honest.
Yet, I still don't really "hate" them per se, although I do wish that they would've never met and had me.

[]

Last edited:
Of all the loads to not be swallowed, why did it have to be mine?

Of all the loads to not be swallowed, why did it have to be mine?

It's honestly a miracle that all of us are alive, since how crazy the butterfly effect is and all.

[]

Last edited:
I'm too scared to kill myself. My parents could have saved me a lot of trouble if they never had me.
Same. I remember a few times my father told me he intentionally had me, made me rage

Yes I suffer because they decided to sire me.

Sometimes yeah

I hate that I was born and I wish I could just stop existing/never existed in the first place, but I don't hate my parents. If I did, I would've ropped like 12 years ago. I've got nothing to live for, but they still have hopes for me, so I'm just waiting for them to give up on me like life did.

surely i do sometimes

I was but then I grew up

mine were shit parents. why they had me i do not know.

My mom gave birth to me at 32, almost 33, didn't breastfeed me, and I am circumcised.

Fuck my parents

Yup my parents are super old so it was selfish of them to have me knowing all the risks

My mom gave birth to me at 32, almost 33, didn't breastfeed me, and I am circumcised.

Fuck my parents

Yeah honestly, why the fuck would one circumcise their kid and also not breastfeed it?
Not breastfeeding one's kid negatively affects their intelligence and leads them to be prone to a variety of health issues.
Moreover, I think infant circumcision is genital mutilation.
I'm circumcised too but did I fucking ask to be? Fuck no.
The foreskin a literal part of the body that contains 20,000 nerve endings (compared to 8,000 of the clitoris) and I'm robbed of that because of a decision I didn't make, but my fucking Mother made for me without my consent.
Lol, it's fucking ridiculous because I'm not even Jewish or a Muslim :lul:

[]

Last edited: