Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else lost IQ because of rotting and depression?

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★
i feel like this shit made me lose 40 IQ points over the last few years , no motivation or creativity, no curiosity or ambitions because you know its over ecc..
just work/neet eat and rot

Definitely cant even multiply in math

never had a good brain to begin with

Yeah, along with most of my vocabulary, from not speaking to anyone

same.

my attention span has gone to shit too. tried reading a book yesterday and had to reread a page 6 times to understand what was happening

Yeah, even when I was in school, I was a massive slacker in class and I would just stare at my paper and pencil thinking what I would write down… I couldn’t think for shit.

even with a better vocabulary people would still cut it short or dodge us as soon as possible , i dont even see a reason to improve if people see me as walking garbage
same.

my attention span has gone to shit too. tried reading a book yesterday and had to reread a page 6 times to understand what was happening
after college i couldnt even read a book again , now its either basically a tldr or images
its ogre

I think I have recovered it now that I use my brain again, still depressed tho

Yes me. My learning ability has declined in the last 6 years.

I think I have recovered it now that I use my brain again, still depressed tho
a bit of hope. im happy for you.
i tried antidepressants but made me so fucking fat i became even more depressed and slower mentally

a bit of hope. im happy for you.
i tried antidepressants but made me so fucking fat i became even more depressed and slower mentally
what helps me a lot is learning something new that is mentally engaging, anything that keeps me busy, that I can obsess over keeps the negative thoughts away.
The hard part is leaving the comfort zone and starting doing something new, curiousity and ambition comes after that.

Sometimes miss social cues. More anxiety when out due to long term hermit scrooge isolation.

Yes definitely. I'm struggling for stuff that used to be simple for me.

i feel like this shit made me lose 40 IQ points over the last few years , no motivation or creativity, no curiosity or ambitions because you know its over ecc..
its over

its over rn but pretty soon it will be under. 6ft under. brutal. i cant be 6ft tall irl but i get to be 6ft under in a casket. its over.

This. Only 5 years ago i was still able to speak 3 languages, these days i can't even speak my 1st language too fast.

Now what can i say inceldom defines me, i forget shit every passing year i feel like i'm doing life speedrun till death.

Tbh every year feels like 10.

In 5 years i won't stand up from bed anymore.

Last edited:
Depression destroyed my memory ability to learn new information

@bigantennaemay1 is your IQ still 134 ?
Damn mogger.

Yeah, my brain is melting away. :fuk:

I feel the same. Can relate 100%. It is what it is; we didn't chose to be depressed or live as inklers (and hated by soyciety).

Very much so. I'm genetically high IQ and used to have a very sharp mind and memory. Was in gifted and talented at a good school despite putting in no effort whatsoever. Nowadays my short-term memory is non-existent and my concentration levels are nil. I zone out performing the simplest tasks and have to double and treble check everything. I can't remember names or details of anything, I'm like an old man. I can't concentrate on anything that isn't a short Youtube video, and even then I get bored and click off after a minute or two 90% of the time. I love films but don't have the patience to watch any, I've watched maybe 10 new films in the past few years.

My brain isn't totally fried, however. I did some quizzing with the family a while back and was surprised how well I did. Answers came to me much slower than they used to but I've also accumulated some extra knowledge. I think part of getting older is that you accumulate more knowledge but your recall and reflexes become worse. Something like your long-term memory becoming better but your short-term memory becoming worse. But in my case it's been expedited hugely.

Reading is probably the simplest fix for this. If you read for at least 30 minutes per day and get through at least 10-20 books per year your brain will be in decent shape, provided there's a decent mix of some challenging stuff in there. Social interaction is essential as well. Isolation destroys your brain and faculties. The latter has been the main problem for me. I live in complete isolation and daydream incessantly. And I never read, despite being good at it. I've read 10-20 books in my lifetime, almost all of those during a pretentious period in my late teens/early 20s.

this shit made me lose 40 IQ points over the last few years
You were high IQ then if that is true. What is your IQ now?

(very, very likely you are lying here, so stop!)

My cognitive ability was definitely slipping away from me - I force myself, on this forum, to read every word properly in order to keep myself sharp. It helps.
I can’t even do that anymore. Trying to read a paragraph makes me lose focus

You were high IQ then if that is true. What is your IQ now?

(very, very likely you are lying here, so stop!)
Its an hyperbole , i just feel much dumber.
And short term memory is fucked too since every day is the same and there is more stuff i would like to delete rather than remember

Meth

On that day, I was speaking to @calimero a bit.

I was so calm without medication that I effortlessly tossed every thought of my former oneitis and her friends out of my head.

Introducing: "NotAshley" - A brunette Aspie John encountered during his days as a programmer. He was, of course, aware of her White female privilege.

Anyhow:

View attachment 572656

View attachment 572655

View attachment 572653

NotAshley claimed to be autistic, yet had male friends playing with her vagina.

View attachment 572662

View attachment 572661

View attachment 572660

NotAshley was a bit of a programmer, though she learned earlier than I did and yet lagged behind me:

View attachment 574908

View attachment 574907

A scary thought. But…yes.

A scary thought. But…yes.

Why Are Negroid Individuals Accepted In U.S Society?
Female_Male
Png

#190395987Friday, June 03, 2016 7:57 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvae of beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIV throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-crippled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their economic leeching. Furthermore, they are primitive creatures that cannot further themselves without the presence of a superior race. Spics/Caucasoid individuals greatly outrank Negroids in nearly every category of society/intelligence. Nig-gers are quite repulsive individuals, and leftists should not be given any dominance over us.

Oh...tales from Albania again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back