Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else look waaaay older than they actually are? I included a "proof" selfie.

Lol that’s not you, you probably told some bum to hold that sign.
No way that shit is true JFL,legit laughed out loud when i saw the old Guy holding that sign. You prolly just paid some homeless crackhead to hold the sign and took the photo.

Me

Lol, I was actually homeless for 5 and a half years until December 2019 and a hardcore Alcoholiccel for 20 years also until December 2019, and I'd bet it's a hell of alot of the reason why I aged so rapidly. That and very ill health, and trust me if some stranger had asked me to hold a sign to take a picture when I was homeless (let alone dare to mock me) it would have been a really bad move on their part.

That been said, there is no way I would do that to some other random homeless CelBro who's shoes I was once in mind. I can assure it's me and not some random other Oldcel.

Last edited:
I have a granduncle who is 79, and he looks younger than op. just damn
Fucking hell :worryfeels::feelskek: Average age I'm usually mis-aged at is like 55 - 62. I died my hair 6 months ago and shaved, and whilst I still looked older than 36, I probably could have passed for 48 - 50 I reckon. That's as good as it would ever get and even then I'm probably just coping and look way older no matter what I try lol.

Fucking hell :worryfeels::feelskek: Average age I'm usually mis-aged at is like 55 - 62. I died my hair 6 months ago and shaved, and whilst I still looked older than 36, I probably could have passed for 48 - 50 I reckon. That's as good as it would ever get and even then I'm probably just coping and look way older no matter what I try lol.
yeah it makes sense for you to be misaged between 55-62. Granduncle in my case is ethnic and tall probably why he looks younger at 79 than you. You do look younger than my grandmother did who was 81.

You look the same age as my dad who is 65.

View attachment 293801

Lol, I was actually homeless for 5 and a half years until December 2019 and a hardcore Alcoholiccel for 20 years also until December 2019, and I'd bet it's a hell of alot of the reason why I aged so rapidly. That and very ill health, and trust me if some stranger had asked me to hold a sign to take a picture when I was homeless (let alone dare to mock me) it would have been a really bad move on their part.

That been said, there is no way I would do that to some other random homeless CelBro who's shoes I was once in mind. I can assure it's me and not some random other Oldcel.
Damn :giga:, a fellow ultra trucel!

aw, I was actually going to say you seem like a kindly old man, like an "everybody's grandpa" type of guy. but I guess that might not be the best compliment to receive if you're only 36. still, I for one think you look nice

aw, I was actually going to say you seem like a kindly old man, like an "everybody's grandpa" type of guy. but I guess that might not be the best compliment to receive if you're only 36. still, I for one think you look nice
Cheers Bro :feelsYall: Tbh, at 36 years old that age is probably "Grandfather" territory on this forum compared to the average user age. I might as well "look the part" too lol :feelskek: I can only think of @Emba and @FrustratedWhiteMale (who hasn't been active for ages) and a handful of others that are older.

Cheers Bro :feelsYall: Tbh, at 36 years old that age is probably "Grandfather" territory on this forum compared to the average user age. I might as well "look the part" too lol :feelskek: I can only think of @Emba and @FrustratedWhiteMale (who hasn't been active for ages) and a handful of others that are older.
Yeah bro. You look older than me too. Tbh. But you've also lived quite a bit rougher of a life too. Me I just campmaxxed instead of citymaxxed. No hard drugs because no friends that had them! Just being old doesn't mean you've really lived...

You've earned your scars the hard way.

There's some dignity in that.

You've earned your scars the hard way.

There's some dignity in that.
Cheers Bro, it's certainly been "character building" to say the least lol.

Damn bro, that's brutal. I look like a decade older than I actually am, and have always gotten comments that I look really old. It sucks.

I've looked older than I am for years and becoming fatcel has not helped.
It was a plus in middle school and maybe high school but is now a curse. The only things that help are shaving and having non incel haircuts but it can't fix my skin problems and it won't help me lose weight.

JFL at the "profile picture".
For some reason OP, I pictured you totally differently. Maybe because you're short, I don't know..

That said, my babyface has been kind to me. Except for respect! Younger People (30s-40s) disrespect me all the time!

Having physical disabilities - like an old man - while "looking young" and healthy, is really rough psychologically!

Just like people refuse to believe outherebrothers age, they refuse to believe my disabilities!

So in a way my aging problem is the exact opposite of @outherebrothers except for the various pains.
Can relate.

JFL at the "profile picture".
For some reason OP, I pictured you totally differently. Maybe because you're short, I don't know..

Can relate.
Lol, yeah Ii'm a proper "Middle Earth" Trollcel :feelskek:

Well as I'm only 5 foot 4 and with my hair rapidly receding and going grey/white, plus haven't shaved for about 8 months, my closest "Looksmatch" would probably be James Randi. He's a famous magician and "psychic debunker."

James randi

Jfl at the fact that this motherfucker is 92 in 5 days time, meanwhile I'm 37 in 2 days time and look almost as old as him :feelskek::kys: It's over.

Jesus Christ :feelskek: I'm nearing 30 and I still get carded everytime I buy fucking alcohol. I suppose that's better though, sorry brother

Jesus Christ :feelskek: I'm nearing 30 and I still get carded everytime I buy fucking alcohol. I suppose that's better though, sorry brother
You get asked for I.D, meanwhile I legit have been asked do I need a hand carrying my shopping jfl. I ain't hardly bullshitting either Bro :feelskek:

Younger because im low T beta hapa

I look <16.

If i shaved my neckbeard ill look 15.

Were you the guy who was posting about how he was sleeping on the floor beside a fridge with rat shit all over the ground, cause he was homeless? Don't remember who posted that :feelskek:

I have looked like a 30 year old as soon as I hit puberty, I am 28 now so I am starting to look my age.

Were you the guy who was posting about how he was sleeping on the floor beside a fridge with rat shit all over the ground, cause he was homeless? Don't remember who posted that :feelskek:
Yep that's me bro, dossing down in the crackden kitchen :feelskek: That was this time last year:

I nearly died a few months later (December 2019), and from then done 3 months in Rehab and the council put me in a "Supported Living Facility" to whittle out the rest of my days in relative comfort. Haven't drank alcohol or done drugs since December 2019 either so am thankfully doing loads better :feelsYall:

I'm so sorry, brocel. I don't know what to say.

tenor.gif

Did you had any of those "out of body" experiences and all that crazy shit?
Nah not as such, I remember after getting 10 shots of morphine within 2 hours and still being in agony, literally begging for the sweet release of death and pleading with the doctors to kill me. When they put me in an induced coma (to try and stabilise me and prevent my organs from failing beyond repair) I remember just blackness. Nothingness. Then they brought me back around about 2 days later (I think?), and I was awake again.

My friend that I'm winding up in this video below, sadly died a couple of years ago, and he reckoned one of the times he was hospitalised from heart failure he had an out of body experience and was floating above himself watching the surgeons use the defibrillator on him. I believe him tbh, as he wasn't the type to lie:

View: https://youtu.be/yabNA92i4Ok

Nah not as such, I remember after getting 10 shots of morphine within 2 hours and still being in agony, literally begging for the sweet release of death and pleading with the doctors to kill me. When they put me in an induced coma (to try and stabilise me and prevent my organs from failing beyond repair) I remember just blackness. Nothingness. Then they brought me back around about 2 days later (I think?), and I was awake again.

My friend that I'm winding up in this video below, sadly died a couple of years ago, and he reckoned one of the times he was hospitalised from heart failure he had an out of body experience and was floating above himself watching the surgeons use the defibrillator on him. I believe him tbh, as he wasn't the type to lie:

View: https://youtu.be/yabNA92i4Ok

Maybe you were never really dead?

But I don't know, the afterlife is a really nice cope. The funny thing is that I am an atheist, but as I get older I just can't handle the nothingness that death might be, and this small piece of hope help me greatly.
Also good to know you at least have some good friends to spend your time with.

Maybe you were never really dead?

But I don't know, the afterlife is a really nice cope. The funny thing is that I am an atheist, but as I get older I just can't handle the nothingness that death might be, and this small piece of hope help me greatly.
The injustice of it as well if there was just black nothingness. Like "I lived a whole life without ever having experienced sex with a female or a loving relationship, and endured a life of misery and loneliness" and I'm dead and that's "it?!" This is a part I struggle with at times tbh.

I’m 19.5 and some people say I look 20.