Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else live with/dependent on their parents?

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
Im 25 and have yet to move out. Im making ok money now and can move out if I got a roommate but not on my own. Is it worth it to even do that? I'd have slightly more privacy maybe and a little more room but I'd have to live with a stranger, probably a normie, likely some divorced cuck. I guess my main motivation is so I can truly become a degenerate. Roidmaxx, smoke whenever I want, get used to wearing a mask and a suit at home so when I go out it doesnt feel as weird. I'd like the place decorated the way I want and do what I want without bothering anyone. My tiny bedroom is smaller than prison cells and I spend all my time in here, only go out to potty and pick up my door dash orders. It would be nice to have a living room and a patio/balcony where I can get some fresh air and still be alone. Thoughts?

don't kek, don't ever think you will get laid by being independent, just neetmaxx and give the middle finger to soyciety

don't kek, don't ever think you will get laid by being independent, just neetmaxx and give the middle finger to soyciety
I dont have any misconceptions about that. Just want to spread out a little without always having someone around. Have 5 adults living in the house and everyone is always here.

i am a 26 year old neet, it is the best decision
Kek and best of all is you are not blowing your head out for a society that disrespects us, better them to serve us :feelsUgh:

Nah. At 25 if you're not already dependent and rich your life is practically over.

Just stay with them

I hate living with my parents

sorry but youre a fakecel dude
Everything office related in LA is remote/virtual. I havent seen an interviewer’s face since 2020. You’re not gonna get another opportunity like this where the only thing that matters is the work you submit.

I feel a lot happier living alone but yeah OP shouldn't expect it to help him get laid.

I feel a lot happier living alone but yeah OP shouldn't expect it to help him get laid.
I wasnt. I just hate having my parents linger on the other side of our thin walls. I can hear them breathing. I know they can hear everything I do.

I wasnt. I just hate having my parents linger on the other side of our thin walls. I can hear them breathing. I know they can hear everything I do.
That sounds legit. I can turn on my fleshlight launch without worrying that anyone would hear it. It is truly a liberating experience.

Everything office related in LA is remote/virtual. I havent seen an interviewer’s face since 2020. You’re not gonna get another opportunity like this where the only thing that matters is the work you submit.
Again, pure fakecel

Im 25 and have yet to move out. Im making ok money now and can move out if I got a roommate but not on my own. Is it worth it to even do that? I'd have slightly more privacy maybe and a little more room but I'd have to live with a stranger, probably a normie, likely some divorced cuck. I guess my main motivation is so I can truly become a degenerate. Roidmaxx, smoke whenever I want, get used to wearing a mask and a suit at home so when I go out it doesnt feel as weird. I'd like the place decorated the way I want and do what I want without bothering anyone. My tiny bedroom is smaller than prison cells and I spend all my time in here, only go out to potty and pick up my door dash orders. It would be nice to have a living room and a patio/balcony where I can get some fresh air and still be alone. Thoughts?
You need to follow the path of Arthas Menethil- "May the father lie blameless for the deeds of the son"- And succeed your father. Only then can you become a true degenerate.

Again, pure fakecel
GIF by MOODMAN

I'm 28 and still live with my parents. I plan on moving out once I get a better job and gave saved enough.

Nah. At 25 if you're not already dependent and rich your life is practically over.

Just stay with them
agreed at the very least till 6 months living expenses and good job

The viability of NEETing with parents is totally depended on how you get along with them. It can either be copemaxx or hell.

Yes, so what? I don't care. I didn't ask to be born.

The viability of NEETing with parents is totally depended on how you get along with them. It can either be copemaxx or hell.
It would be hell for me. My mom already gives me shit for not wanting to stack firewood without complaining. Why the fuck does it matter so much to her if I still do it despite my "complaining"? :feelsohgod:

Yes bro. I am in uni tho

It would be hell for me. My mom already gives me shit for not wanting to stack firewood without complaining. Why the fuck does it matter so much to her if I still do it despite my "complaining"? :feelsohgod:

That at least sounds salvageable.

But, if she demands I do more chores as a response to me not having a job, I might as well keep my current job if I can't neetmax either way.
I've got a full time job + full time grad school and these nutcases just don't get it. I don't have time to do all the ridiculous shit they want me to do. They're telling me you don't pay rent so you need to contribute something. Then I tell them I will pay the whole mortgage monthly payment. But it isn't really about that. They're on a 24/7 ego trip. They don't want or need my money, they just want me to be their slave/gimp.

I'm 25 and still living with my mom, but that's actually more common than being on your own at that age :feelsseriously:
Still, I'm making plans for moving out within a year :feelsautistic:
I'm a wagie, luckily-

I'm 25 and still living with my mom, but that's actually more common than being on your own at that age :feelsseriously:
Still, I'm making plans for moving out within a year :feelsautistic:
I'm a wagie, luckily-
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most people my age are living with parents or with several roommates. Especially since housing is so expensive in California. Im doing everything I can to find a higher paying position right now so I can move out without a roommate. I don't think I will have to make much more than I do now. I just can't stand having family breathing down my neck. It would be good to have a little more privacy.

21 yo, still dependent on my parents. I don't live with them most of the time but occasionally go back for weekends and holidays.
I hope I'll definitively be independent after my studies

They don't want or need my money, they just want me to be their slave/gimp.
Tbh, sometimes it feels like that for me too. They tell me I need to contribute more as if I just sit around at home doing nothing all day, but when I told them I feel sad because all I'm able to do in life is just sit and rot in my room all day; suddenly she says I have a more balanced and interesting life than I think.:feelsping:

Tbh, sometimes it feels like that for me too. They tell me I need to contribute more as if I just sit around at home doing nothing all day, but when I told them I feel sad because all I'm able to do in life is just sit and rot in my room all day; suddenly she says I have a more balanced and interesting life than I think.:feelsping:
Kill her and inherit her wealth (in Minecraft)

Kill her and inherit her wealth (in Minecraft)
My parents and the rest of my family being around are the main reason I don't wanna actually kill anyone, though.

[UWSL][UWSL]Everyone should kill their parents (in the video game). [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Yes I live with my mom, but I use my neetbux to help with rent. I'm 23 almost 24.

I'd rather live in the woods ( wish I had a gut ) than amongst normgroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back