Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else live in a cold winter place?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
January in 0 degree weather is quite possibly the most depressing thing possible. I could sui right now I was certain hell didnt exist

lol hahaha i wish to live at a cold place, here is the hell literatelly, feminazins, 35 degrees+, a lot of stacys in miniskirts and minitops, fuk its the hell here

I love winter! I can hide myself and go out wearing face masks and stuff

I wish I lived somewhere where it snows/rains all year round, where I live it's just cold and mundane with no extreme weather just grey skies everyday.

@DeformAspergerCel

We have snow 9 months out of the year and the average temp in January is around -15. I love the cold weather because I can wear multiple layers to hide my disgusting body and it gives me an excuse to rot inside all day.

Perfect weather personally.
Yes if it rains but otherwise it's just frustrating to see when it's every single day, not as bad as when it's sunny but still.

Its fucking 9° in NY right now and nobody in my family cares about me so I had to walk home from work last night. I hate being alive and if I had the balls I would just rope.

-26° is record for this winter.

It's horrible cold rain/sleet today. I've been inside almost all day.

January in 0 degree weather is quite possibly the most depressing thing possible. I could sui right now I was certain hell didnt exist
>0 Degrees
You are like a little baby.

Yes, it gets very cold here, I couldn’t imagine living in the Midwest near Canada where it gets to be below 0.

today it was -10°C in the place where I live

Yes bro, -21c° today

It was -20°C today. I hate living here. I should move to somewhere warmer. Half of my inceldom and depression is caused because of this shit country. Dark cold winters. Forget about cold approaches. People are cold enough :lul:

Last edited:
I love cold. No slags walking about outside wearing a piece of string. Normies are less normie. Dusk settles in early. All very good

Eastern Finland, -21°C, sun is up for 2 hours a day.
I fucking love it!!

No couples holding hands, no idiots blocking the road. I enjoy going outside

Eastern Finland, -21°C, sun is up for 2 hours a day.
I fucking love it!!

No couples holding hands, no idiots blocking the road. I enjoy going outside
Looks pretty good.

Snow is comfy as fuck

-200 here bro

one of the benefits of commiefornia is warm weather. its 60 here

-15C here. Kinda comfy tbh wish I had good gloves though

Yes. I fucking hate the snow/ice. Might think about moving south.

Here it was 6th in 2013, generally the coldest is 10th and rarely ... southeast of Brazil. In a neighborhood of my city it is about 1400 m above sea level and there makes should have stayed close to 0 in 2013. The average in the lower part of the city is 1100m.

its over for 0 degreecels

They say it snowed here in the nineteenth century, I never saw snow.

Where I live it's very hot in the summer, very cold in the winter, and full of radical feminist all year round.

It was -32 Celsius outside today. I got brainfreeze just from being outside.

Last edited:
It's summer and dawn now here, so I'm in shorts with a T-shirt. It's a nice temperature.

Yes, it's really fucking cold here.

It was -6°F a couple days ago, now it warmed up to 7°F. Could be worse I guess.

Just stay indoors bro

Was pretty cold today in Jew York, down to about 19 F in my area