Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Like Walking In The Fog?

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I don't know why I do. For some reason it feels very melancholy for me in both a good and bad way. It's about 1am and I live up on a hill. It was so foggy out you could barely see in front of you. Reminds me of Silent Hill or some shit

I'm the monster walking through the Mist

When I'm walking in fog, I feel like a silent hill protagonist except I have no dead wife, as that requires me to find a spouse which is impossible for an ugly manlet like me.

I loved walking at midnight around town with my mother’s dog. It felt so relaxing and gave me a sense of power and control by being one of the only people out at that time. Unfortunately, the dog turned evil and tried to pick fights with other bigger dogs, making him a liability to take out. I can’t go myself because it’s too rough of a neighborhood and I can’t get a new dog until this little piece of shit dies

I hate going outside

There was a Stephen King movie or show about this. :feelshehe: