Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like car driving games?

I like Crash Simulator Multiplayer and a few other free ones. Definitely want to buy BeamNG.drivein the future though, because it looks super cool. GTA looks cool too
Yeah. I can drive cars in there that I’d never be able to drive in real life

Ive played Heat and its pretty good ngl.
All the car games are basically just the same thing to me ngl. I like them all though except the really cheap ones

I like NFS carbon & most wanted

Also I loved the crew 1 but ubinigger shut it down.

I'm backspazzing!
200.gif

Yeah. I can drive cars in there that I’d never be able to drive in real life
Haha,that’s the best part. I’ll never get to drive a Bugatti Chiron in real life, but at least I can enjoy it in the game

only liked need for speed underground on ps2, tried other games from the series and forza. tried burnout and other lesser know franchises, felt too samey and i dont know enough cars too get exited about them. need for speed underground just got the early 2000s wannabe edgy that i like and the racing game formula dont feel different enough too play other games

I played hundreds of hours destruction derby and grand turismo 2 on ps1.

I just started a new Gran Turismo 3 save today

Tbh it is
Glad you enjoy it. I want to get the car game Beam NG soon. It’s for realistic crash physics and it’s in $25, which I. An easily buy. I just have to read up on how to buy and download it so I don’t mess it up

Glad you enjoy it. I want to get the car game Beam NG soon. It’s for realistic crash physics and it’s in $25, which I. An easily buy. I just have to read up on how to buy and download it so I don’t mess it up
I saw lots of vids about this game, the crash physics are really good and you should have lots of fun doing all kind of accidents and go ER literally in video game

I saw lots of vids about this game, the crash physics are really good and you should have lots of fun doing all kind of accidents and go ER literally in video game
Yeah man, that’s why I want it so bad. I’ve watched many videos of them smashing hundreds of cars in a few minutes and it looks fun as hell. I’d love to use a big rig in that game and absolutely demolish the smaller cars

Yeah man, that’s why I want it so bad. I’ve watched many videos of them smashing hundreds of cars in a few minutes and it looks fun as hell. I’d love to use a big rig in that game and absolutely demolish the smaller cars
The feeling of power you must have while playing this :feelsLightsaber:

The feeling of power you must have while playing this :feelsLightsaber:
Yep. One game I play a lot right now is called Free Rally Vice. It’s more of a kid’s game, but I log in and use the big tow truck to Ram the other players around. I have more driving skill than them and know them off the land and into the water or just send them flying when so Ram them at full speed. Gives me a good little feeling of power and control, lol.

HARD on the controller, easier with a steering wheel, Logitech G27.
Cool. All the car games I play right now just use the computer keyboard. I’d love to get some real gear like. Steering wheel in the future

Cool. All the car games I play right now just use the computer keyboard. I’d love to get some real gear like. Steering wheel in the future
Thrustmaster also has good hardware for this.
Go for under 100 euros budget, you dont need to wreck your wallet to have an enjoyable experience. Space is Key to attach that thing.

Yep. One game I play a lot right now is called Free Rally Vice. It’s more of a kid’s game, but I log in and use the big tow truck to Ram the other players around. I have more driving skill than them and know them off the land and into the water or just send them flying when so Ram them at full speed. Gives me a good little feeling of power and control, lol.
Carmageddon 2

Thrustmaster also has good hardware for this.
Go for under 100 euros budget, you dont need to wreck your wallet to have an enjoyable experience. Space is Key to attach that thing.
Thanks for the recommendations. I will keep that in mind when it’s time to get one

I love BeamNG, American Truck Simulator, and Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I do play driving games. Also the 18 WoS franchise.

I love BeamNG, American Truck Simulator, and Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I do play driving games. Also the 18 WoS franchise.
Beam NG is based, and I want to buy it soon. Right now, Crash Simulator multiplayer is one of my favorites.