Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else like car driving games?

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Wizard
★★★★★
I like Crash Simulator Multiplayer and a few other free ones. Definitely want to buy BeamNG.drivein the future though, because it looks super cool. GTA looks cool too

NFS Franchise, Very much hit or miss with they games.

I used to have cars!

It's all fun and games until they need repair

I used to have cars!

lol. That’s why video game cars are so great. Just press of a couple buttons and they’re all fixed up. Nothing beats the thrill of a real muscle car though. I have a 1971 Camaro I inherited from my father and it’s tons of fun. Not so fun when it breaks down, but it’s still worth it in the end

Yes, I love crashing cars in car games.

Yeah man, it’s so fun. Ramming other players in the multiplayer car games is super fun too

i have real fast car that i drive really fucking fast on the highway sometimes (in real life video game)

i get a rush and like a weightless feeling when i get past the 150km/h mark (something like 95 miles/h)

how fast is your camaro?

My dad once had it going 115 miles per hour and said it still had more in it and probably could have done 120 miles per hour.
nice, going that fast is fucking scary though. i dont have the balls to take my car anywhere close to the top speed lol

nice, going that fast is fucking scary though. i dont have the balls to take my car anywhere close to the top speed lol
I never took the Camaro for a real speed run myself yet because the tires are 15 years old and dry rotted, so I can only drive it around town for now. Once I can afford new tires, it's gonna go for one hell of a ride on the local limited access highway that has awesome straight sections with little traffic. What kind of car is yours by the way? It sounds awesome.

I never took the Camaro for a real speed run myself yet because the tires are 15 years old and dry rotted, so I can only drive it around town for now. Once I can afford new tires, it's gonna go for one hell of a ride on the local limited access highway that has awesome straight sections with little traffic. What kind of car is yours by the way? It sounds awesome.
holden VE commodore, australian version of pontiac G8

That’s a cool car. Know anything about it like what engine it has?
mines the v6 version, with the alloytec 3.6L. they get shit talked for reliability issues in the early ones but underrated power

I used to. I liked driving a Toyota AE86 and racing my friend online. I got pretty great at drifting in NFS.

I like Crash Simulator Multiplayer and a few other free ones. Definitely want to buy BeamNG.drivein the future though, because it looks super cool. GTA looks cool too
Not really
I kind of used to play forza horizon 3 But mainly just to try and drift
Im not really that into cars like alot of people are
I just like the way some of them look

mines the v6 version, with the alloytec 3.6L. they get shit talked for reliability issues in the early ones but underrated power
Cool. Glad you enjoy it. My Camaro has a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy v8. The equals around 7.4 liters. As you can imagine, it’s an absolute gas guzzler. It used 5 gallons just driving for an hour yesterday.

Not really
I kind of used to play forza horizon 3 But mainly just to try and drift
Im not really that into cars like alot of people are
I just like the way some of them look
Fair enough, cars are not for everybody. I’ve been intensely into cars since 4 years old. Cars are the special interest my Aspie brain latched onto from a young age. In real life I find it hard to talk about much except cars, honestly. Every conversation I have seems to lead to cars eventually.

Fair enough, cars are not for everybody. I’ve been intensely into cars since 4 years old. Cars are the special interest my Aspie brain latched onto from a young age. In real life I find it hard to talk about much except cars, honestly. Every conversation I have seems to lead to cars eventually.
Its the same with alot of people in the uk
People always seem to talk about cars here and Im just sat there barely even knowing what tf they are talking about

What Is your favourite car??

the cars I used to drive alot on forza are probably my favourites

Mitsubishi lancer evo and a nissan skyline
I dont remember the exact years but they looked nice asf

I wish I could go on forza to check But I lost the account I used to play On

Its the same with alot of people in the uk
People always seem to talk about cars here and Im just sat there barely even knowing what tf they are talking about

What Is your favourite car??

the cars I used to drive alot on forza are probably my favourites

Mitsubishi lancer evo and a nissan skyline
I dont remember the exact years but they looked nice asf

I wish I could go on forza to check But I lost the account I used to play On
My favorite car is a 1971 Camaro, although I'm a bit biased because my dad took me to car shows in one since I was 5. It's actually my car now that he passed away. I had it out for a drive yesterday for the first time after he passed, and it hurt knowing I'll never do that with him again, but it was still fun regardless. Nissan skylines and the lancer evo are cool cars too. This is the Camaro. It has a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with around 500 horsepower. It's a wild ride and because it's old, it doesn't even have seatbelts or airbags.
IMG 6720

My favorite car is a 1971 Camaro, although I'm a bit biased because my dad took me to car shows in one since I was 5. It's actually my car now that he passed away. I had it out for a drive yesterday for the first time after he passed, and it hurt knowing I'll never do that with him again, but it was still fun regardless. Nissan skylines and the lancer evo are cool cars too. This is the Camaro. It has a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine with around 500 horsepower. It's a wild ride and because it's old, it doesn't even have seatbelts or airbags.
View attachment 1183778
Look nice asf
My uncle has had a few classic cars since he normally fixs them and sells them on and he drove me in a couple they seem fun to drive

They used to be my favorite games as a kid, the PS1 had some good ones.

I've played a bunch, NFS, Mario Kart, Midnight Club, Forza, GTA, Euro Truck Simulator to name a few, what are your favourites?

Yes, i like racing games

I have a lot of racing games, that's the kind of game I play the most

Gonna finish my PS2 WRC season today

i used to play beamng a lot, really good game, i highly recommend it

Daytona USA cause I'm a segafag

I like the gran turismo series. Played 7 when it came out for a little while but stopped.

Look nice asf
My uncle has had a few classic cars since he normally fixs them and sells them on and he drove me in a couple they seem fun to drive
Thanks man. It is lots of fun but they are absolute gas guzzlers and will empty your wallet with how much gas you gotta put in em. They are definitely not suitable for daily drivers but are cool to take out around once a week. The Camaro I have only gets around 5-6 miles per gallon in the city and 10-12 on the highway. My cheapo daily driver SUV gets like 22 city and 30-40 highway

No never got into them

Fastest I did was 147 mph (236 km per hour) on an empty freeway at 3 in the morning.

It's a very weird feeling when you go that fast. I sort of just went into a tunnel vision and was kinda shaky afterwards

They used to be my favorite but I don't care about gaming anymore. Driving irl is much more enjoyable.

yeah i used to play driving games and zombie games on my uncle's phone all the time

Fastest I did was 147 mph (236 km per hour) on an empty freeway at 3 in the morning.

It's a very weird feeling when you go that fast. I sort of just went into a tunnel vision and was kinda shaky afterwards
That’s fucking awesome man. Once I get new tires on my 1971 Camaro, I’m gonna take it on the limited access highway late at night and try to hit 110 mph. What car were you in to hit 147? Whatever car that was in is absolutely badass

I only like mario kart/ crash team racing

That’s fucking awesome man. Once I get new tires on my 1971 Camaro, I’m gonna take it on the limited access highway late at night and try to hit 110 mph. What car were you in to hit 147? Whatever car that was in is absolutely badass
This was in a 2017 BMW M4

Top speed is 155 mph (governed), so I was very close

Im playing WRC 8 and is so fucking hard

Ye even though I suck ass

Last racing game I played was NFS underground 2.
Burnout games were pretty fun and GTA too, serious driving games I always sucked at so I decided to drive in the opposite direction and crash into people.

This was in a 2017 BMW M4

Top speed is 155 mph (governed), so I was very close
Dang, that sounds like an awesome car. Must be a lot of fun. I actually had the Camaro out for a mild drive around town 2 hours ago. I only drive it for a half hour though because the weather was hot and that 454 big block engine makes a lot of heat. It ran great though.

plenty of modern v6s can reach those speeds stock , even cheap ones. alot of people even car guys dont realize how slow 60s-70s muscle cars are by modern standards.
but the looks and the growl of old school v8s will forever be unmatched

plenty of modern v6s can reach those speeds stock , even cheap ones. alot of people even car guys dont realize how slow 60s-70s muscle cars are by modern standards.
but the looks and the growl of old school v8s will forever be unmatched
Yeah, the top speed is somewhat slow on the Camaro I have, but that’s only because it has low gearing for lots of low end torque. It would go way faster if I put a higher geared rear end in it because the engine has more than enough power. You wouldn’t believe the insane torque my Camaro has with 500 horsepower and low gearing. 1/3 throttle taking out will spin the tires up easily.

AspiER
I...
Honorary Racuh

Got Over 12 thousand miles driven JUST on the PSP Alone, Gran Turismo.

Need for speed most Wanted takes the Cake!

I used to have cars!

Carmageddon, you press Backspace!
Backspace presses You! Joite

Driven To Destruction, Crash n' Burn...
Its not just FlatOut who has the monopoly on fucking up 4 wheels of steel