Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else know this feel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Happened a lot but this time made me especially angry.

I get on the elevator at my residence to go get food. 3 Stacie’s and this 1 curry chad or there. Everything gets quiet, I’m on floor 13 so I take my phone out and read manga and can see from the corner of my eye that they are making funny faces at each other and trying not to laugh for some reason and they are pointing at me. They are all friends and are probably heading out, once I get out and they are all in they all burst out laughing once they think I exit, wtf? I just got out of there as fast as I can. This has happened before and It gets me angry, makes me want to go ER. So glad I’m getting to leave residence next year to live in an apartment can’t fucking deal with normies.

We are just a joke to them. I have been laughed at and talk about aswell, those loser's get their rock's off by making fun of incel's.

Fucking normies, we’re a joke to them. If you broke that curries jaw or nose I bet those bitches won’t be laughing then.

i would stab all 4 of them since i carry a big ass knife with me

They can go fuck themselves. Be sure on your way, that you fart at them, next time.

They are pieces of shit with no empathy whatsoever

Stuff like that has happened to me before. Guys will always act like that when they're with whores. Thats why my aim is to get jacked and take up mma. Next time a cunt tries to get funny with me I'm happy to risk prison just to wipe the smirk of his face

Stuff like that has happened to me before. Guys will always act like that when they're with whores. Thats why my aim is to get jacked and take up mma. Next time a cunt tries to get funny with me I'm happy to risk prison just to wipe the smirk of his face
My man :feelzez:. I too have to stay strong, if Normans and Chads were to ever mess with me.

Also is the fat bitch still at your workplace? Or did you change jobs?

These people seriously need to realise how damaging their actions are. You ever wonder why someone walks into a building with a gun and goes apeshit killing everyone with it? It's because normies make them feel like that is all they can resort to to combat how society has treated them. Seriously, why can't people just keep to their fucking selves and just leave people be? It'd probably prevent a lot of killing sprees you know?

My man :feelzez:. I too have to stay strong, if Normans and Chads were to ever mess with me.

Also is the fat bitch still at your workplace? Or did you change jobs?
Still at the same shit job. Im too lazy and depressed to change.

These people seriously need to realise how damaging their actions are. You ever wonder why someone walks into a building with a gun and goes apeshit killing everyone with it? It's because normies make them feel like that is all they can resort to to combat how society has treated them. Seriously, why can't people just keep to their fucking selves and just leave people be? It'd probably prevent a lot of killing sprees you know?
I don't think Normies would want to go through the mental gymnastics of wanting to prevent school shootings. Most of them would still continue singling out and making fun of Incel tier guys, outwardly or inwardly (which was OP's case).

I don't think Normies would want to go through the mental gymnastics of wanting to prevent school shootings. Most of them would still continue singling out and making fun of Incel tier guys, outwardly or inwardly (which was OP's case).

It's like their brains are somehow wired so that they are incapable of bothering to do such mental gymnastics, as you described. Yeah, it's very sad.

I don't stand out that much.

curry chad

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif