Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else just feel like he's going insane?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
idk if thats the isolation or the depresstion or just my fuked up mental state, but slowly slowly i feel like im going more insane. feels like im losing a grip on reality...
at first i thought its because i stopped smoking weed after i was a daily smoker but idk anymore.
i just feel like im losing it. for example i sitted in my room and just looked at my leg and just thouguht "this is MY LEG ?! wow" or when i looked in the mirror and it was insane like my brain didnt know what im looking at, felt disconnected to what im looking at like ITS ME?! WHO IS THAT PERSON?
and im not talking about it on the ugly/beauti subject, its not about look
another example alot of times when im driving im like on autopilot, i just feel like im disconnected AS FUCK to what im doing. like i dont even understand that im driving.
fuck i must rope before they will put me on a mental hospital..........

what's even more terrifying is the fact this website was created to bait you into a trap

FBI en route to your location
Stupid fucking frog meme

see you soon bucko

what's even more terrifying is the fact this website was created to bait you into a trap

FBI en route to your location
View attachment 39819
see you soon bucko
well thank god im not from cucky america.
also, i dont think i said here something that the fbi should care about lol
according to Buddhistand early Christian texts i've read we're sort of inthe matrix, a lower tier reality so you looking at your leg like that or driving on autopilot is normal - we inhabit these shit tier meat bodies as prisons

also try nofap for at least a week, it helps with testosterone levels which plays a part in mood and energy for men

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241

http://www.researchgate.net/publica...lthy_men_following_a_3-week_sexual_abstinence

62k78.png
i went couple of times no fap for 1-2 weeks. no chance.

well thank god im not from cucky america.
also, i dont think i said here something that the fbi should care about lol
"what's that? you say he may or may not have posted something that might be considered misogynist on an anonymous forum? send in the special forces"

"what's that? you say he may or may not have posted something that might be considered misogynist on an anonymous forum? send in the special forces"
you guys need to check ur "facts". you can be 10000000000% the fbi cia mss mossad all of them are busy on some real shit. maybe if someone here will seriously talk about going ER so they will get notified. nothing more. they dont care and not looking at 99.9% of the posts here.

you guys need to check ur "facts". you can be 10000000000% the fbi cia mss mossad all of them are busy on some real shit. maybe if someone here will seriously talk about going ER so they will get notified. nothing more. they dont care and not looking at 99.9% of the posts here.
this is pretty accurate tbh
however i make it a point not to take my violent venting too far, so i guess i'm still a bit paranoid

No.

Maybe I was going insane before but I'm getting saner now.

I have a history of mental illness. On the contrary; I'm feeling pretty good right now. I feel like I've been improving since getting older.

Sounds like dissociative disorder. Could be psychotic depression.

Last edited:
according to Buddhistand early Christian texts i've read we're sort of inthe matrix, a lower tier reality so you looking at your leg like that or driving on autopilot is normal - we inhabit these shit tier meat bodies as prisons

also try nofap for at least a week, it helps with testosterone levels which plays a part in mood and energy for men

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241

http://www.researchgate.net/publica...lthy_men_following_a_3-week_sexual_abstinence

62k78.png
7ae

cant go insane
cos i already am

Occasionally but not to that extent

I'm getting worse but I've always been a little off tbh tbh. I'm more in my head now and even more standoffish though. I can't measure time passage anymore though. Its kind of surreal but I'm getting used to it more. I've never been great with it but now I'm mentally all out of whack.

IM FUCKIGN LOSING IT

u sure u didnt take any drugs bruh:?

idk if thats the isolation or the depresstion or just my fuked up mental state, but slowly slowly i feel like im going more insane. feels like im losing a grip on reality...
at first i thought its because i stopped smoking weed after i was a daily smoker but idk anymore.
i just feel like im losing it. for example i sitted in my room and just looked at my leg and just thouguht "this is MY LEG ?! wow" or when i looked in the mirror and it was insane like my brain didnt know what im looking at, felt disconnected to what im looking at like ITS ME?! WHO IS THAT PERSON?
and im not talking about it on the ugly/beauti subject, its not about look
another example alot of times when im driving im like on autopilot, i just feel like im disconnected AS FUCK to what im doing. like i dont even understand that im driving.
fuck i must rope before they will put me on a mental hospital..........
Just do sport and serial killer max (Pat Bateman way of life).

In Minecraft.

Last edited:
Naw a similar, but more autistic thing. Your high thoughts will have echos that will last a few months. It'l take about 6 months for you to sober up properly. It should go without saying stop smoking weed for pretty much your entire life. It's not worth the hit to your sanity.

I feel like as time goes by, I’ll just keep losing the ability to put on a facade of ‘normality’ (because I’m sure it still shows) until I’m rendered a grunting, depressed wreck.

The few people in my family that support me financially wouldn’t do so if I wasn’t capable to bluff to them about how I’m ‘just a little different’ and ‘a late bloomer’ convincingly, and once that’s done I’ll have to do the same in whatever job I end up in later. I envy people who can afford to just be themselves, regardless of how ‘crazy’ they might seem to others.

prison = torture

mental hospital = piece of cake

i like the idea of going insane and entering a new reality forever

i like the idea of going insane and entering a new reality forever

I like the idea of having a religious revelation that is so intense, that after it, you don't give a shit about this fucked up world and life anymore but just move towards death as the beginning of your actual RL.

I like the idea of having a religious revelation that is so intense, that after it, you don't give a shit about this fucked up world and life anymore but just move towards death as the beginning of your actual RL.
i wish so hard i was so low iq that i could believe in after life.

i wish so hard i was so low iq that i could believe in after life.

Yeah, I wish could be super religious. I would just read the Bible all day and pray and talk with Jesus in my head and not give a fuck how everything turns to shit because this life is just a short prelude to the real deal in the Heavenly Jerusalem anyway.
:feelstastyman:

Yeah, I wish could be super religious. I would just read the Bible all day and pray and talk with Jesus in my head and not give a fuck how everything turns to shit because this life is just a short prelude to the real deal in the Heavenly Jerusalem anyway.
:feelstastyman:
y lol. too bad i think you need to be a low iq retard moron to believe in god. i tried convincing myself that god exists but i just couldnt... religion is so stupid
fuk