Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else is too inferior that they literally don't feel human?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
It's not even about women anymore, i feel like even most incels mog me to shit. I have literally every death sentence in the book, like my genetics are legit subhuman, not even exaggerating here. I'm way below average in almost everyway possible and i don't know how to cope anymore like what the fuck am i supposed to do when everything is rigged against me?!

I feel alienated from humanity along with the other true subhumans. We were never part of the story, we're just some weird creatures that happened to slightly resemble humans, but we're not truly human and maybe that's why we were always treated like shit. We're some subspecies imposters and that's why no human has ever accepted us because humans subconsciously tell that there's something wrong with us and we're not human like them

Don't even know what to do anymore wish someone would just put a bullet in my skull

same. I tried and tried just to fail and fail. nothing I can do to escape the slavery, the mogging, the curse. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
in an ideal world me and you would never have existed or would have been euthanized at birth. :cryfeels::feelsree:

same. I tried and tried just to fail and fail. nothing I can do to escape the slavery, the mogging, the curse. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
in an ideal world me and you would never have existed or would have been euthanized at birth. :cryfeels::feelsree:
It's such a joke man, even though i'm far away from being bad or evil, i still had to be such a subhuman. If i had good genetics i'm sure i would be contributing a lot to this world because my line of thinking isn't centered around degeneracy like most people. I really like seeking knowledge and contributing, too bad i can't do this as genetic trash. My brain hardly even functions anymore from the isolation and depression and anxiety because of my dire situation and constant pain

Nothing pains me more than seeing people with good genetics who don't deserve them or know the value of what they have

Same, I'm a sand nigger.

Then some people tell you that it's all in your head. There's no fix for shit genetics that are holding you back.

I can recall times when I couldn't care less if I was dead or if somebody would've killed me.

Same, I'm a sand nigger.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
C341BFB1 6326 4380 B35C EF59224A09FF

Ugly people are expected to be slaves to more successful.

Yeah, I get mogged here constantly. Sometimes it feels like you're an amalgination of the worst traits, and there is nothing positive to grab on to. :feelsrope:

I'm also trapped in inferiority complex, sometimes it feels like i'm the lowest scum on earth, undeserving of any human attention. At this point i Just want to isolate myself from all other people and live in the basement my whole life, since i'm an ethnic Trucel there's 0 point in trying to ascend. It's hopeless.

If you ever took a good mirror outside in the forest you'd see your true self. I know I don't look that human. I'm humanoid for sure, but it's definitely some type of ogre . You'd have to see me in the flesh to actually know. I'd freak out even Papua new Guinieans and Abos. I definitely have that relic hominid look. Small head too, and I've had my body and musculature described as "monkey-like" many times mostly by foids

Last edited: