Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else is "shut-in"?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
In class.. I don't say anything, people mention I am quiet sometimes.
When meeting a group of people or new guys I am quiet as fuck because in my head I am thinking that I might say some retarded shit and will embarrass myself.
Even with a friend sometimes I don't know what to say because there's a fog in my mind.

The only people I can normally talk to are my parents.
Fucking bullshit.

One person, I'm semi-talkative, not much but I can keep it going. 2 people, I'm quite like a pet, even if I've something it becomes hard to push myself in the conversation. More than 2 I'm just a rock with them.

I only leave the house to workout and/or buy food.

I'm autistic when it comes to talking, I legit don't have anything to say, even with friends. It's even worse with strangers, which means I can't meet new people which means no chance of expanding social circle = DEATH SENTENCE

I am at school, due to being ostracized in the first place, however, I try to get out a lot because rotting inside legitimately makes me go apeshit. I used to be a super shut in who once racked up 195 hours past 2 weeks from only playing TF2.

I enjoy conversations with people at work.  And other than passing in the hall I don't like small talk.  I have a co-worker who texts me stuff like "I'm washing my car" or "I hope it rains" but and it is a huge effort to respond.

Weed said:
In class.. I don't say anything, people mention I am quiet sometimes.

Kek, people don't say a word to me. I'm a fucking deformed freak of nature to them. They're scared to talk to me.

Weed said:
When meeting a group of people or new guys I am quiet as fuck because in my head I am thinking that I might say some retarded shit and will embarrass myself.

Can't meet new people either, they literally think of me as a walking pile of shit.

Weed said:
Even with a friend

"friend?" What's that?

Weed said:
The only people I can normally talk to are my parents.
Fucking bullshit.

Shit, most of the time I'm nonexistent to my family members as well. They always go out and see each other and spend time together and they NEVER ask if I want to go with them.

I’m talkative if I get along with someone

untalkative + ugly is a death sentence!

MubarakTheCoper said:
One person, I'm semi-talkative, not much but I can keep it going. 2 people, I'm quite like a pet, even if I've something it becomes hard to push myself in the conversation. More than 2 I'm just a rock with them.

Couldn't have described me better. I am actually a good talker when I'm one on one, but in a group I don't say a word

ordinaryotaku said:
I am at school, due to being ostracized in the first place, however, I try to get out a lot because rotting inside legitimately makes me go apeshit. I used to be a super shut in who once racked up 195 hours past 2 weeks from only playing TF2.

195 hours past 2 weeks from only playing TF2. LMAO RLY? U use u weren't idling?

ilieknothing said:
I’m talkative if I get along with someone

That too but I need to warm up my brain first before I get into talkative mode because like I said even with my friend I have a fog mode but after that fog I become talkative af.

incel scum said:
untalkative + ugly is a death sentence!

It's legit over, just lol at our genes. I got this gene from my dad, my mom has a good and loud fucking voice where as me and my dad quiet af.

This is not the definition of a shut-in. This is high inhibition imo.

blickpall said:
This is not the definition of a shut-in. This is high inhibition imo.

My physical disability is my recessed chin tbh
HvQUvt1KSPSzsaCOhXJ9xQ.jpeg

I doubt other people are actually real at this point. I have reached the point that girls actually freak me out.

I used to be very extroverted, I'd just blurt things out no matter if it was retarded or not. Somehow I changed and I'm reserved.

Yep, this is me.

I recently tried to get out of inceldom by going to meetups, and everyone would talk like they were best friends and I'd just kinda sit there and get ignored. I was like that back in school as well.

I'm always the "awkward, creepy guy" wherever I go.

In the past I was really quiet, but now I can speak more, the problem now is that I talk faster than my brain can think of the words, so a lot of times I start a phrase and choose the wrong set of words, so I keep saying very stupid things because I didn't plan what I was gonma say very well

shut-in is someone who doesnt leave home, what you described is called austistic or introverted

I always think its gonna be a pointless convo anyway so i don't talk

I only leave my home to buy food. Hermitceling is the best cope for an asocial misanthrope like me.

I'm functionally a shut-in. I only go to Wal-Mart for errands, my security guard job, and a grocery store parking lot where I waste time to look like I'm going to class.

I'm home schooled now because school sucked for me. So now i rarely ever go outside tbh

I go out for class and food. The past two years i did the hobby stuff and everynight went out and sometimes in the day. Hobbies were bullshit only one person ever said anything to me about it and it was a guy. Clubs were bullshit too for the same reason. So i cant call myself a shut in.

dr-problematic said:
shut-in is someone who doesnt leave home, what you described is called austistic or introverted

Uh well you're right tbh. I guess I am both shut-in and introverted except I leave my house when I have to.

Weed said:
195 hours past 2 weeks from only playing TF2. LMAO RLY? U use u weren't idling?

That too but I need to warm up my brain first before I get into talkative mode because like I said even with my friend I have a fog mode but after that fog I become talkative af.

It's legit over, just lol at our genes. I got this gene from my dad, my mom has a good and loud fucking voice where as me and my dad quiet af.

Wasn't idling. During summer break, when I was a fat fuck in middle school, I'd spend about 17-18 hours straight playing TF2 every day. Needless to say, I have about 2,500 unidled hours in total on TF2 between my many Steam accounts.

Well, my computer graphics (because im a poorcel) is not advanced enough to play runescape 3 lol because I have windows xp and low memory on this computer. I remember playing rs3, but had to stop because jagex keeps fucking updating.

I'm already on my university break. I only go out for gym and food, or drop off my sisters somewhere.

Unless, if I get a part time job (which I'm hoping for); so I could end up buying some cool shit for myself and heck even a new better improved laptop or computer.

I got outside every day. I try to do it during times when most of the normies around are at work or asleep, and in places where there aren't a lot of people.

It's really cozy, wandering around outside with nobody else in sight.

All I do is go to college twice a week and to 1 hour bike rides 4 times a week, if it's not any of these Im home all the time