Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone else is a serial gropist?

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
I think i serial groped 3 foids or smth.

So basically the first one was 12, i followed her to her house (it was a pretty long walk and i kept groping her) i groped her about 6 times, or something tbh, when we were near her house she told me that she is gonna bring her brother to beat me tomorrow, and i told her to bring god with her if she wanted. :feelsBox: (He didnt come :lul::lul::lul:)

Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times.

Third one was my neighbor, a 14 year old, i groped her twice in a crowd so she didnt find out it was me :lul::lul::lul:

First foid rejected me because i looked like special needs when i was a kid :feelstastyman:
Second one is a whore.
Third one got a great ass, dont blame me.
Man i was a fucking menace when i was 12 and 13 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

At first I thought you were doing it as an adult [UWSL] :feelskek:still giga based either way. I punched a foid one time when i was a kid and yelled at a few of my sisters friends and made them cry [/UWSL]

They didn’t file sexual harassment case against you? I dare to say, you must have been a chad.

At first I thought you were doing it as an adult [UWSL]:feelskek:still giga based either way. I punched a foid one time when i was a kid and yelled at a few of my sisters friends and made them cry [/UWSL]
I slapped a bitch in the face for talking back to me infront of the teacher
They didn’t file sexual harassment case against you? I dare to say, you must have been a chad.
First foid rejected me because i looked like special needs when i was a kid :feelstastyman:

"Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times."

This means you probably aren't an inkwell

"Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times."

This means you probably aren't an inkwell
She still wasnt happy about it.

Harder to do when you're older, but not impossible when you've got balls

actual hazard to the nation

Height, face, and low inhib mogs me at that age

I used to when i was 12-15, in school hallways and in market place. Nowadays i would end up in jail for it.

IT cucks will be calling for you to be hanged :feelskek:
But if the genders were reversed it'd be okay

even Algeria foids are whores, god help us

I only groped one bitch ( she was rude to me before that ) when I was on 30-40th day of nofap ( so very horny ). I know she said about this to at least one man. When I touched her her facial expression was a mix between suffering and gravely sadness. This is a female reaction to an unattractive guy touching her. She said: "Do you know it is a harassment?".
Also, this event proves that nofap can be very dangerous without sexual outliet. It makes you to do things you may regret later in life. But of course nofappers will never tell you about this dangerous aspect of nofap.

I think i serial groped 3 foids or smth.

So basically the first one was 12, i followed her to her house (it was a pretty long walk and i kept groping her) i groped her about 6 times, or something tbh, when we were near her house she told me that she is gonna bring her brother to beat me tomorrow, and i told her to bring god with her if she wanted. :feelsBox: (He didnt come :lul::lul::lul:)

Second one was basically a full fledged whore 13 or 14 and she didnt mald as hard tbh because she is actually a full fledged whore, i groped her about 4 different times.

Third one was my neighbor, a 14 year old, i groped her twice in a crowd so she didnt find out it was me :lul::lul::lul:

Second one is a whore.
Third one got a great ass, dont blame me.
Man i was a fucking menace when i was 12 and 13 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Mirin giga low inhib :feelsLSD:

Wish I had the guts to do that as a teen :feelsdevil: